WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Dizzyfugu

Isn't it? Never thought about such a scale-a-rama conversion, but with the Hunter basis it just looks great.  :wub:

BTW, another (wild) one, from a German SF modeler forum - inspired by "Iron Sky":

http://www.phoximages.de/images-i13769b7wcm6.jpg[/img]

More here (in German, though): http://www.phoxim.de/forum/index.php?topic=9734.0

Totally sick: a tailsitter, bashed from two Revell Ar.555 bombers and lots of spares...  :party:

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on January 13, 2014, 07:01:33 AM
Just stumbled across this lovely Hawker Hunter abuse... The Hawker Huntsman C Mk.1

There's more than one Huntsman knocking around the UK WhatIf SIG, not the least because TSRJoe did the original moulds for it.  ;D

I've got an unbuilt one in my stock of 'Usefull Bits' but it'll be a while before I figure out what variant to build.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

JayBee

Ditto !

Although I have one of the very rare ones that Joe moulded in Plastic, not resin.  :wacko:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Gondor

I have a couple of Huntsman's in my stash as well. Will probably do one in IDFAF colours not 100% sure what to do the other in but Canadian would be nice.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

dumaniac

Dizzyfugu

Rheged

That's as bad as the old Land Rover that used  to  be seen in the Hexham area.  He/She had the following "score" (all recognisable) painted on the nearside wing  :-two Me110s, a TIE fighter, a camel (Sopwith) a camel (bactrian) three VW beetles  and what looked like a B47. Given the way it was driven, I'm inclined to believe that several of these were genuine "kill" markings. I've a photo......somewhere.......
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Chris Payne

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on January 13, 2014, 07:01:33 AM
Just stumbled across this lovely Hawker Hunter abuse... The Hawker Huntsman C Mk.1

Linked from/found at http://gregers.fr.yuku.com/topic/2661/Finished-build-gallery-Hunter#.UtP_nfvfmmE

Seen that one somewhere before.......... ah yes, on my model shelf. ;D
Chris.

2014 EKFP Total = 8
2015 EKFP Total = 6
2016 EKFP Total = 2
2017 EKFP Total = 7
2018 EKFP Total = 3

Tophe

So: congratulations to you... This transformation is gorgeous! :wub:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

The Wooksta!

I've a set of resin P.1083 wings that I was given some years back - before the Silvercloud ones came out - which were intended for the Airfix Hunter and which also fit the Huntsman.  Add some afterburner cans and a swept tailplane...

Only ever finished a pair of Huntsmen and both suffered u/c failures.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Go4fun

Quote from: lenny100 on January 02, 2014, 11:34:13 AM
ok lest try and id the car and i will try a build it up
i think its a 1980 eara ford station wagon

It's a 1966 (1967?) Chevrolet Impala 2 door with the rear fenders (Wings) extended.
"Just which planet are you from again"?

kerick

Makes me want to do a Hunter with pylon mounted engines like the Skyfox.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

That space thing is pretty neat ! Love the way it sits on the ground...and all the weapons !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

dumaniac

nice one-to-one scale whif car - you may not like the car but he sure has style !