WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcf

Quote from: loupgarou on September 20, 2023, 05:03:48 AMI am afraid he/she/it took inspiration from the FIAT Multipla:
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Multipla_(1998)
No kidding, do ya think maybe that's why Dizzy reffered to it as the "Ferrari Multipla"?

It's not the only Ferrari Multipla mashup out there in the wilds.

loupgarou

Quote from: jcf on September 20, 2023, 08:52:43 AM
Quote from: loupgarou on September 20, 2023, 05:03:48 AMI am afraid he/she/it took inspiration from the FIAT Multipla:
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Multipla_(1998)
No kidding, do ya think maybe that's why Dizzy reffered to it as the "Ferrari Multipla"?

It's not the only Ferrari Multipla mashup out there in the wilds.

Of course. I took it for granted. Dizzy is german, if I am not wrong, so he must have seen some Multipla in the past...
The other you linked is explicitly named as such in the image title.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Wardukw

There is only one way to make a Fiat Multipla look good ..park a Catapillar D11N on top of it. :wacko:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

I expected the Multipla being known internationally (as one of the ugliest things with four wheels that has graced the streets so far), so that it would not require any explanation or reference.

PR19_Kit

Only amongst the car nuts here Thomas.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

jcf

Dizzyfugu

A real connoisseur vehicle.  ;) 

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Looks to me, who knows absolutely nothing about cars at all, as though someone's dropped some small electric vehicle on to it from a great height, either that or it's a BBC 2 wildlife film on the secret mating rituals of automobiles ?  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Scotaidh

Drifting a bit from the theme, but I always thought those triangular drink cartons were the perfect shape for a vehicle - a small, personal (1 - 2 persons) three-wheeled car ...

Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

perttime

Quote from: Scotaidh on September 23, 2023, 03:03:55 AMDrifting a bit from the theme, but I always thought those triangular drink cartons were the perfect shape for a vehicle - a small, personal (1 - 2 persons) three-wheeled car ...

A cross between Reliant Robin and Lippisch P.12 / P.13?  ;D

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Tetrapaks!

Tetra in Copenhagen were one of my customers, they had a socking great shock and vibration table that was large enough to take a Mini I should think, not that they vibrated cars of course.

I recall they did a great lunch in their canteen as well.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

jcf

Evidently Trevor Fiore felt the same way.
Citröen Karin, 1980.

You cannot view this attachment.

kerick

What kind of drugs are car designers on anyway?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise