WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

It's visible there for me, WELL OTT of course.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Yep I can see the pics ..Chris one of these lads should be able to copy them to here I hope 😀 👍
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

perttime

Best pic I saw:

You cannot view this attachment.

Dizzyfugu

Interesting. Even though I do not get any SW vibes yet, rather early Seventies James Bond?

zenrat

It's more Mandalorian than Star Wars (by which I mean Episodes iv to vi).  Good build though.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rick Lowe

That certainly is different - but still works and looks believable.

The replacement canopy is something I wouldn't have thought of.

And I like the idea of a strip over the rivets - so much easier than sanding.  :thumbsup:

Dizzyfugu

A disturbingly conclusive travesty, found at War Thunder:

More here: https://live.warthunder.com/post/1101853/en/

I actually like that a lot, even though I'd rather give it some 'Winders!  :wub:

NARSES2

It actually does look good  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

MiB

My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 02, 2024, 12:31:10 AMIt actually does look good  :thumbsup:

It does!

Better than the Swift ever looked in RAF service. And the Fireflashes do look a trifle incongruous.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Rat

Blimey, that's a looker!  :wub:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Old Wombat

A couple of AIM-9Bs, for certain. :thumbsup:

Would it have been able to tote a couple of Falcons, too? :unsure:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 02, 2024, 02:17:39 AMBetter than the Swift ever looked in RAF service. And the Fireflashes do look a trifle incongruous.

Agree with the first part, but I quite like the Fireflashes. Maybe the Royal Navy won the Battle of the Capes ?  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Another War Thunder find - this time a very close/"truthful" copy of my relatively recent Uruguayan Skyhawk, which is actually an A-4H and not an -E. Lacks credits, though. It even seems to carry that wrongly-colored hog mouth (originally taken from an A-10 in desert cammo  :rolleyes: ) Best thing is the "semi-historical" label. What ever this is supposed to mean, esp. for a totally fictional livery?

More here: https://live.warthunder.com/post/1101983/en/