WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: perttime on September 21, 2012, 09:22:49 AM
As far as I can tell, the Twin Spitfire is totally imaginary.

Not here it isn't..........  ;)

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

dumaniac

thanks for the pic of the Do 335 - its a cracker

Ian the Kiwi Herder

That Dornier is very, very good. Like that !!

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

The BV194 I posted a couple of weeks back is finished. Check it out: http://www.swannysmodels.com/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1342000444/45#56 - Personally I think it's bl**dy marvellous  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

TallEng

Mmm that's nice :thumbsup:
Although I'm not sure about continuing the Digital Camouflage on to the
Theater markings, but that's a personal thing :o

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Spey_Phantom

wow, now thats what i call "Luft Fortysexy  :wub:"
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

bearmatt

A very nice Luftwaffe 46 diorama.
Actually one of the most "real" scene looking Arado to me.

Other whifs can be found here too:

http://fighters.forumactif.com/t56306-photo-lorient-2012
The carpet monster took it!

PR19_Kit

Real looking it is indeed, but there's no way that engine on the trolley is going to fit into those tiny engine nacelles!

I do wish Revell would bite the bullet and re-mould the nacelles the proper size. After all, they re-moulded the entire FUSELAGE of their 1/144 747-400!

Er, no, this isn't a Skype no. it's an aeroplane!  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

TallEng

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 26, 2012, 07:19:07 AM
Real looking it is indeed, but there's no way that engine on the trolley is going to fit into those tiny engine nacelles!

Um... isn't that thing on the trolley a Bomb; bang, Skyscrapers for the flattening of?  :unsure:

I hadn't realized that the Arado's Engine nacelle were undersized, is it by much?

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

NARSES2

Quote from: TallEng on November 26, 2012, 07:35:35 AM
Um... isn't that thing on the trolley a Bomb; bang, Skyscrapers for the flattening of?  :unsure:

Regards
Keith

It is Keith
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Ah right, the guy delving into the inside is setting the fuses I suppose? I just saw this black tubular shape with narrower ends and thought 'engine!'  :banghead:

I think the engine size on the E-555 has been raised more than once. Compare the diameter of the ones on the model with the ones in the first piccie on the Luft 46 page here :-

http://www.luft46.com/arado/are555s.html

and you'll see what I mean. There's some terrific other ideas for that kit on there too, even a TWIN BOOM one for Tophe!  ;D

Regards
Kit

Hotte

perttime

Quote from: Hotte on November 26, 2012, 10:34:26 AM
Swedish Hawker Hurricane (J20)

http://www.ipmsstockholm.se/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2033

Hotte
Learned something new again :mellow:

Sweden didn't use national insignia on top the wings from 1940 to 1944

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.