WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Nice Godzilla but you do wonder what that destroyer/frigate actually thinks it can do  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 06, 2014, 06:53:46 AM
Nice Godzilla but you do wonder what that destroyer/frigate actually thinks it can do  :banghead:

Probably about as much as HMS Thunderchild? :-\
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

pyro-manic

The entire crew are busy wetting themselves, I suspect. ;D
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Go4fun

Here I go off topic, but I always wondered what kind of coral those spearpoints on his back consisted of.
"Just which planet are you from again"?

Weaver

Hatsuyuki class anti-submarine frigate, so they probably got a really good sonar contact, felt terribly pleased with themselves as they fired an ASROC at it, and said something like "watch this...."

Oops.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Quote from: Weaver on June 06, 2014, 10:50:06 AM

Hatsuyuki class anti-submarine frigate, so they probably got a really good sonar contact, felt terribly pleased with themselves as they fired an ASROC at it, and said something like "watch this...."

Oops.

;D ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Posted somewhere else here, too, but I think this one deserves general mentioning?

From "my" other forum, phoxim.de in Germany (SF), local fellow member joeydee

scooter

So...instead of bleeping, he whistles?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Dizzyfugu

Yes, and somewhere' there's a hot water tap hidden...  ;)

zenrat

Now that looks like what Dr Nefarious would come up with if Grue asked for a robot minion.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

proditor

Really stunning IJN Amagi from Model Warships.  http://www.shipmodels.info/mws_forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=96775

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Captain Canada

AR2 Steam2 !

:cheers:

The flying boat looks pretty wild as well....some very nice touches of realism on that one !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Just found THIS Ma.K.-esque scratch-built thing...

Kitbash scratchbuild sci-fi model by Jpl3k - Jipple28, on Flickr

If I see it correctly and interpret the info the original poster, this once was a 1:32 P-61, flipped upside down, and after several mutations... Cool thing, though. :ph34r: