WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

...and finally I got an idea of what to make from a Hobby Boss P-39 that has been grinning at me from my stash for such a long time!

So simple...  :wub:

NARSES2

I think the Japanese one may be walking to the target ?  :blink: Looks slightly overloaded
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Librarian

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on October 20, 2014, 07:31:07 AM
...and finally I got an idea of what to make from a Hobby Boss P-39 that has been grinning at me from my stash for such a long time!

So simple...  :wub:

Almost tempted to join you. Fascinating machine. Placing the vertical stabs over the wing without interfering with the flaps could be interesting....maybe placed further out. Might use a Me509, got a couple in the stash.

proditor

Here's one I found this morning.  The USS Kentucky (Whiff part 1) built as a FACES II modification (Whiff part 2!)

From over at Model Warships.

More pics here: http://www.modelwarships.com/features/shows/Region-5-2014/index.htm

PR19_Kit

At least with the reversed P-39 the pilot DOESN'T have to straddle that spinning prop shaft!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

That Mig/ Tunnan thing is awesome ! And such a neat little diorama as well. Nice find !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Wow....those other Tunnans are awesome ! Saved a bunch for future reference. Love the 104 winged one and the VTOL one and the transport !

Then I come back from that and find the BB-66 and the link to more and more great ships ! Love the whif on board the whif on that battleship. Very nice !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 20, 2014, 09:45:22 AM
At least with the reversed P-39 the pilot DOESN'T have to straddle that spinning prop shaft!

Why not keep the spinning shaft and have a prop at each end?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

Now that loos like fun ! In the one vid she really looks good !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Jesse220

Quote from: Captain Canada on October 21, 2014, 06:14:48 PM
Now that loos like fun ! In the one vid she really looks good !

Indeed :cheers:

PR19_Kit

Why does that Me-262 U-2 look familiar?  ;D

Some excellent work there for sure.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit