WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Woah...that's some nice work there ! Love the US one, and the dio for the DHC one ? Wow....the water looks real !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

dumaniac

great 262's - thanks for the link

rickshaw

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 28, 2014, 02:46:28 AM
Quote from: rickshaw on October 28, 2014, 02:06:46 AM
The MacRobertson Interceptor

I DO like that!  :thumbsup:

Very well thought out and it looks terrific.

Second that. Love the clean lines, looks very natural!  :thumbsup:

loupgarou

Very nice. Clean and absolutely believable.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

DogfighterZen

That's very nice! Love those wings! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

What a beauty. Very slick. Love the intakes on the wings...must be the radiators ? I can't view the link tho, my company's security protocols won't allow the viewing of such whiffery !

:blink: :drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Captain Canada on October 28, 2014, 08:23:24 AM
What a beauty. Very slick. Love the intakes on the wings...must be the radiators ? I can't view the link tho, my company's security protocols won't allow the viewing of such whiffery !

:blink: :drink:

Actually, I think it would have looked even better with the engine nacelle fairings sanded away? The look a bit pointless to me. I just wonder what the landing gear wells look like? The kit's wings are massive, IMHO.

After I converted an Airfix Comet some time ago (into a two engine machine with a donation fuselage, though) I wondered about using the fuselage for a jet - but this one is really pretty. Got some Merlins with chin radiators from a Lancaster somewhere...

zenrat

The linked item mentions forward retracting undercarriage so I assume the retained engine nacelle fairings are there because they contain the new wheel wells.
It's very good.  Wish i'd thought of it.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on October 29, 2014, 01:44:04 AM
It's very good.  Wish i'd thought of it.

Says the man who's building a TRI-PLANE Heyford!  :o :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Jesse220 on October 29, 2014, 01:12:18 PM
Check this forum I found

http://warships1discussionboards.yuku.com/reply/361439/Design-Challenge-F14-Tomcat-Reimagined-For-Today#.VFFJLRaHPjZ

Two sides with equally strongly held opinions, neither willing to give their opponent one JOT of agreement. A big waste of Net space if you ask me.....

Regards
Kit