WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Flyer on April 29, 2015, 08:50:03 AM
Had to take a second look at the sub, and I'm not even going to attempt a guess at what the guppy was made from. :blink:

The Guppy once was such a thing...  :o

ericr

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on April 29, 2015, 08:55:17 AM
Quote from: Flyer on April 29, 2015, 08:50:03 AM
Had to take a second look at the sub, and I'm not even going to attempt a guess at what the guppy was made from. :blink:

The Guppy once was such a thing...  :o

admirable hybrids!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks for sharing!

the first one I absolutely support of course, as an aircraft/animal hybrid of great elegance (even if the aircraft origin is indeed quite hidden) (the clear plastic support is an indication that it might have been an Airfix kit?)

and the second one is very cleverly done too

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

Neat stuff. Love the 747 sub !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Stumbled across this one... I am in awe just because of the sheer size of it. Where do you leave such a thing?  :blink:

PR19_Kit

Heheheh, the Ultimate Zwilling!  :thumbsup: :bow:

Tophe will just ADORE it!

But as you say Thomas where would you put it once it's been built? It will have needed a mega work bench to build it on as well.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on May 04, 2015, 07:09:04 AM
Stumbled across this one... I am in awe just because of the sheer size of it. Where do you leave such a thing?  :blink:

Look at the joints at the wing roots.  I think it might be dismantled for transport and storage.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

dumaniac

wow - what a monster - nice build

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on May 05, 2015, 03:25:40 AM

Look at the joints at the wing roots.  I think it might be dismantled for transport and storage.

I do that too sometimes for large builds : it remains a bit visible, but facilitates storage a lot indeed  ;D

Dizzyfugu

Simple, but IMHO pretty sexy...

NARSES2

Seeing that B&V reminds me of a comment I saw in a review when it first came out. "After you've built it then you could always use it as a hamster cage"
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

That Tigercat looks awesome.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Rick Lowe

kerick

Almost looks like two Skyraiders put together........Tophe????
Tophe the Wise

Dizzyfugu

AFAIK, it's a Skyraider skin placed on a Tigercat. But it works and the result looks nice!  :wub: