Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on January 11, 2016, 12:28:09 PM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 11, 2016, 10:55:07 AM
LOVE it!  :thumbsup:

Add more turbos Dr. Porsche!  ;D

Yeah, P-38 style in the extended body work above the dual rear axles.  :wacko:

If I were a rich man........
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

zenrat

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on January 11, 2016, 05:02:22 AM
Found this beauty on FlickR:

Porsche 917 6 wheel racer by Robert, on Flickr

I had to look twice at this.
I'm obviously losing it...
:banghead:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Another find on FlickR - 1/72nd Academy F6F-3/5 built as a Canadian Vickers FV-1 Hellcat F Mk III with Dutch Triangle decals.  I must admit that the all dark blue machine with Dutch markings looks pretty sexy, and the F4U canopy and prop donations suit the Hellcat well, too.  :wub:

CARL'S "what if" PIC!: 1/72nd Academy F6F-3/5 built as a Canadian Vickers FV-1 Hellcat F Mk III with Dutch Triangle decals. by Ottawa Irregular Modelers, on Flickr

Captain Canada

Nice one. He's a member here recognize lots of his work. There is defo some nice stuff in that link....and bikes too !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Yep, found out the membership, too, when I browsed the photostream. But this neat Hellcat was not posted here, IIRC? I really like the idea of a Pacific Dutch squadron on board of a US carrier. The orange triangles on the dark blue background look very nice.  :wub:

Earmarked for a tribute build, IIRC I have a Hellcat without a plan in the stash somewhere...

Dizzyfugu

Another FlickR find:

Futuristic International Medical Mobile Unit : A Cardboard Model Made From Recycled Materials - 5 Of 95 by Kelvin64, on Flickr

From here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/28773898@N04/9570299967/in/photolist-4LWYt1-8ALRpC-fzGhKR-b9PTmx-ij3zsZ-dPsSYN-a2wpsT-dhyQFD-98EKz2-d99UFu-4CoX6h-fzGUpZ-4Cu9fG-fzWsVS-6EknDz-BAFvFw-dYA7Zp-nXvWMu-aoF1Rg-qNiLnC

"The year Is 2834, medicines are far more advanced, many cures have been discovered, Cancer, Diabetes, Alzheimer's, AIDS HIV are Illness's of the past. The medicinal properties In plants and the continued work of the world Governmental protected honey bee, but sadly plants are scarce, and many are man made In special Government Laboratories, they don't have the same medicinal properties of the real plant growth that are still found on parts of Earth. So now the world Government have built these Mobile Units and placed them on habitable planets with plant life, the scientists collect as much plants as possible to find If they have any properties that can be used In medicines."

I made this model completely from recycled materials, the wheels are from Heinz tomato plastic sauce bottles, all the little detailed bits are bits and pieces I've saved through the years. I added a little battery operated motor to It that I got from a little toy plastic car. What ever lid I use for the wheels, I glue them to the axles of the motor and add the motor to the back of the model, I feel It goes better at the back pushing the model rather than pulling from the front. I painted the whole model with emulsion paints by Dulux paints. The little figures are made In China, they are copies of Marx figures. I also made a little vehicle to go along with the little figures, It's a little screen style gadget, the screen Is from the back of a little jotter, the wheels are lids, and the base are two holders from contact lenses kit, just glued together to make a chassis. I also painted that and the little figures with emulsion paint. The model Is 31 Inches long. I also added lights to the front and the rear. I made a wooden cart to carry this and future models to the near by waste ground to take pictures and a video of my models.

major

Dizzyfugu

JayBee

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on January 21, 2016, 05:05:56 AM
Another FlickR find:  :lol:

Su-30MKI RAF Red Arrows by Andrew Evans, on Flickr

Hmm! RAF Leuchars, Sept. 1991.
Well done that photoshopper, it does look good.
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

PR19_Kit

Where's the smoke oil tank then?  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

jcf

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 21, 2016, 09:22:50 AM

Not needed, smoke is a built-in feature of the engines.  ;D

PR19_Kit

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on January 21, 2016, 10:06:03 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 21, 2016, 09:22:50 AM

Not needed, smoke is a built-in feature of the engines.  ;D

Yeah, but can the pilot select red, white or blue smoke on demand?

Regards
Kit

Steel Penguin

NO only Glorious RED smoke is needed comrades!  :blink:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!