I'd love to see that 9 ship display !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

The DC-8 looks great in those colours.

The tilt-rotor is pretty wild as well ! Doesn't look like it would be in the same class as an Osprey tho.  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Madoc

I don't think that's a tilt rotor.  If you tried rotating those nacelles the blades would either shatter themselves on the fuselage or they'd slide the cockpits right off.  Not to mention ripping apart those over-wing intakes.
Wherever you go, there you are!

Dizzyfugu

Came across this interesting virtual Draken  :wub::

Captain Canada

That's a great looking scheme on that one ! Nice find and thanks for sharing

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

That looks great! Such a sleek aircraft in a beautiful scheme! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Dizzyfugu

Not certain if THIS creation has already popped up here?  :blink:

Captain Canada

Very cool. I've never seen it before. Opens all sorts of ideas, scale-o-rama, move the intakes, etc etc !

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Jesse220

The Chaos

The Big Gimper

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on January 13, 2016, 06:43:54 AM
Yep, found out the membership, too, when I browsed the photostream. But this neat Hellcat was not posted here, IIRC? I really like the idea of a Pacific Dutch squadron on board of a US carrier. The orange triangles on the dark blue background look very nice.  :wub:

Earmarked for a tribute build, IIRC I have a Hellcat without a plan in the stash somewhere...

Yes. This is my build. A local modeler and friend setup this website to share the finished kits of those who enjoy modeling for the sake of modeling. It does not matter if you are a weekend builder, IPMS winner or crazy fringe lunatic like me. Everyone is welcome. Hence the title: Ottawa Irregular Modelers.
Work In Progress ::

Lots of stuff