Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

yup, just one of the many i haven't shared here yet, he's a very good modeller and has got a very fertile imagination. :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

dumaniac

Great concept - great model

Dizzyfugu

Weird. But very creative - whiffing as an artform?  :thumbsup:

Dizzyfugu

Interesting F-16/Kfir bash from South Africa:

DogfighterZen

Interesting for sure! I find that nose a bit too ugly for my taste but it is a very good build.  :cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

AXU

Ohhh spectre camo  :wub: :thumbsup:

Quote from: DogfighterZen on May 29, 2017, 11:44:59 AM
Interesting for sure! I find that nose a bit too ugly for my taste but it is a very good build.  :cheers:
I have the same feeling about that nose...

Captain Canada

It's neat, but for sure it's ugly ! I think if the nose was blended in a little different it would look a little better. But then again, maybe not lol
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

I find that nose so ugly that even the F-16 with the bulged nose for the F/A-18's radar is pretty compared to that... ;D

zenrat

The nose is reminding me of someone...

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

Haha I'd forgotten about that guy !

;D
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

But the nose is "in style" - certainly a Cheetah transplant:

Better be thankful that this is not a two seater conversion!  ;)

zenrat

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on May 30, 2017, 01:27:29 AM

Wow, has that been beaten with the ugly stick or what?!
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rick Lowe

Nah, it fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.

DogfighterZen

Eheheh, that twin seat should be called Pinocchio...    ;D
The F-16 is very well built and it looks like the nose is spot on for a Cheetah transplant, but it still looks ugly anyway... ;D I do like the single seat Cheetah though, it doesn't look out of proportion, just the right size. I've always preferred a longer nose on the Mirage family, even on the F.1, which is one of my future projects, an F.1 with a larger nose, from something like the Super Etendard... ;) I still have to buy the SE but i'll get there... :rolleyes: