WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Mossie

Quote from: Weaver on June 29, 2020, 06:25:24 PM
Quote from: Dizzyfugu on June 19, 2020, 12:08:19 AM
I am certain that the printing house of this book has a Trump affiliation? No fake.

Is it really real? Who is the publisher?

Foundit Om,  Books International:
https://www.ombooksinternational.com/World-War-II--History-Encyclopedia_1554.html

Movie poster for The Final Countdown 2???
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

tahsin

Actually do not laugh too much, Jack Broughton has it somewhere that when he was commanding the USAF flight demonstration team he was asked by Republic to become a "test" pilot and he was briefed by Kartveli. On the A-10 Seems a rather odd thing to claim as it would have to be around 1958.

Rick Lowe

Hey, Dizzy - just found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9CeVMVsP6Q

Nice shots of your model, but - as usual - no credit...

Captain Canada

That Demon looks great ! Such a sexy aeroplane. The jury is out on the Space Shuttle, looks pretty goodm but why lol.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Rick Lowe

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 22, 2020, 05:59:48 AM
I like the way one guy points out that it IS a Whiff, and then others totally ignore him and carry on commenting.  ;D

Ah, Irony - how I've missed you...!  :rolleyes:

Scotaidh

Quote from: Rick Lowe on July 31, 2020, 03:47:40 AM
I like the way one guy points out that it IS a Whiff, and then others totally ignore him and carry on commenting.  ;D

Blackadder:
Baldrick, have you no idea what "irony" is?

Baldrick:
Yes, it's like "goldy" and "bronzy" only it's made out of iron.
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Scotaidh on August 01, 2020, 07:57:55 AM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on July 31, 2020, 03:47:40 AM

Blackadder:
Baldrick, have you no idea what "irony" is?

Baldrick:
Yes, it's like "goldy" and "bronzy" only it's made out of iron.

Yeah, what he said!  :thumbsup:

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Rick Lowe on July 31, 2020, 01:50:08 AM
Hey, Dizzy - just found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9CeVMVsP6Q

Nice shots of your model, but - as usual - no credit...

Ooops! Thanks for the hint - I was not aware of this one.
There has been a Luft '46 film of similar style that abused some of my German WWII models, I'll file an official complaint.

Dizzyfugu

YouTube was quick to respond, and the guy (self-porclaimed "seeker of truth" through idea theft...) also got stirred up:

Hello, I am the creator of the video about the ''Supersonic Heavy Super-Interceptor MiG-701''. Please tell me why you filed a copyright infringement claim? If I did use your material in my video, then please accept my apologies. Could you withdraw your complaint? Please withdraw your request to remove the video. You can monetize this video and track its statistics. I'll give my permission to do it with pleasure. Hope for your soon response. Best regards 

zenrat

Some people only seek the truth for financial gain.  This is obviously one of them.
Typical of this sort is assuming monetary recompense will compensate for stealing your work.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on August 03, 2020, 11:55:27 PM

" Please tell me why you filed a copyright infringement claim?"

WHAT? If he can't figure that out he must be as thick as two short planks!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

His offer to allow Dizz to monetise the video is an admission of guilt.

That whole statement goes from denial to apology to admission in seven sentences.  A good example of why lawyers tell you to say nothing.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

It's amazing how dumb people are, isn't it?
You could laugh all day if you weren't affected by it...  :rolleyes:

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on August 04, 2020, 04:19:52 AM

That whole statement goes from denial to apology to admission in seven sentences.  A good example of why lawyers tell you to say nothing.

Reminds me of someone being interviewed by the police and gradually changing his story as more and more evidence is piled up on the table in front of him  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.