New Decal manafacture

Started by markmarples, January 25, 2012, 11:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markmarples

RAM models, have just announced that they are making decals, i know ill be getting one of them!, www.rammodels.co.uk

this is from there facebook page

RAM Models can now announce the first subjects in its own produced decal range. Marketed under the RAM Decals brand they will initially only be available direct from RAM Models. Possibly the worlds most famous Spitfire IX MH434. Now to be found with the Old Flying Machine Company has a fabulous history and has worn some stunning markings over the years. If you are fed up with Camou Spits this is the decal sheet for you. Showing MH434 in one of her civil schemes our sheet is designed to fit the 1/32 Tamiya Spitfire IX. We will be releasing this sheet in 1/72 & 1/48 very very shortly. Watch out for release dates which we will be announcing in due course.

Regards Martin

RAM Models can now announce the first subjects in its own produced decal range. Marketed under the RAM Decals brand they will initially only be available direct from RAM Models. The first sheet to be released is for the BAe Hawk 2005 RAF Air Display scheme. Initially available in 1/32nd scale we will be releasing it in 1/72 & 1/48 very very shortly. Watch out for release dates which we will be announcing soon.

Regards Martin

Regards

Mark

www.mainlymilitary.co.uk

kevincallahan

Once they are available in 1:72, I know of at least one order you'll have...

Visit the 72 Land blog at http://72land.blogspot.com/

markmarples

i spoke to martin  (the owner via email yesterday) he want the whole scale covered by the end of feb, so fingers crossed

he is also planning a few other hawks, as a bit of a hawk fan (some on here may know that lol) ive healped a bit on the research and i cant wait for the releases
Regards

Mark

www.mainlymilitary.co.uk