Assorted Parts and Junked Kits For Sale!

Started by Cliffy B, January 27, 2012, 01:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cliffy B

Hey guys, I've been cleaning out the house over the past few weeks and I came across a few kits/parts/decals that I thought could be still of use to some of you.  All are constructed (Testor's tube glue) and painted (Testor's and MM enamels) when I was younger. 

I'm offering them up for fodder as kit bashes/spare parts/whiffs/etc...  I only ask you to pay the postage (USPS or your preferred method) and I would prefer to sell the whole lot at once so that I can put them all in one box.  I will wrap them in paper/bubble wrap/packing peanuts to insure they stay as intact as possible.  Let me know if you're interested.  I'll leave this up for a few weeks and if no one wants them by then, into the trash they go!

Overview:

1/48 Monogram P-61 Black Widow:

Revell box scale (1/545?) BB-63 (all turrets and movable pieces were cemented):

Revell box scale RMS Titanic:

Revell box scale (1/430?) BB-39:

Revell box scale (1/460? CV-5:

Italeri 1/720 CV-66:

Spare parts for the P-61 (mainly drop tanks, some gear doors, and assorted small bits)

Assorted 1/72 and 1/48 Aircraft Decals and Revell paper naval flags (Stripes are 1/720 CV flight deck stripes)

I'll ship the P-61 parts and decals for free but the ships will have to be at cost due to the size of the box.  Feel free to ask questions or request more photos.

-Mike
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Cliffy B

UPDATE: ALL Ships, the P-61 parts, and the F-16 decals are taken.

The rest of the decals and the P-61 itself are still left.
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous