Huddersfield Show

Started by NARSES2, February 04, 2012, 06:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Better not have the soused herring in the cafe then  :blink: ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 17, 2012, 08:45:12 AM
Better not have the soused herring in the cafe then  :blink: ;D

NO NO thrice NO ...........not herring.   Im bringing Merlot
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

van883

Really wanted to attend this one, but since I have done my back in I am housebound! Another negative s that it is too painful to sit for long perids so modelling is hard.  :banghead:

Anyhow I hope everyone who goes has a good time.

Van :cheers:

Geoff

Geoff

Radish

I enjoyed it.....the ideas flowed into surreal wisps of fantasies :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: Radish on February 19, 2012, 12:52:19 PM
I enjoyed it.....the ideas flowed into surreal wisps of fantasies :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

..and Martin has taken out a restraining order to stop Radish and I getting within 100yards of each other.  Exits stage left singing "we shall overcome"

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on February 20, 2012, 02:04:43 AM
Quote from: Radish on February 19, 2012, 12:52:19 PM

..and Martin has taken out a restraining order to stop Radish and I getting within 100yards of each other.  Exits stage left singing "we shall overcome"

umm! that bad a day was it?  ;D ;D ;D
Keeper of George the Cat.

Dork the kit slayer

Howard it was a day of rare insight and brilliance. Your name was mentioned in hushed and muted tones when
the "White fiver " was not only breeched but totally expended to the last half groat. A new Harder and Steenbeck airbrush,for me and the majority of the remainder plus the "at table" collection,being expended on bribing the competition judges to give IHG a win after he left his bases at home. :wacko: :wacko: Money well spent as people would have tripped over his bottom lip and seeing through the tears may have endangered yours truly on the way home. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Wasn't much of victory celebration.... only four entries in the What If category at the comp.... shame really. Pleased with the "Commended" for my P-400 tho'

Yep it was great to see all again and so much more fun with our very own Cap'n Radish on such good form - Terry you really have to build the Grumman 'Duck', the Italeri DUKW and anything/everything else vaguely waterfowl related. But very much a bitter/sweet day for me. Last model show in the UK for me and also last one with my best mate.

I will miss the 'craic':cheers:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Almost definitely not, Chris. Too close to leaving day.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Aircav

Quote from: Radish on February 20, 2012, 02:55:01 PM
Am I missing something? :unsure: :unsure:

He's going to change the type of bird he is Terry.  ;D

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

Quote from: Radish on February 20, 2012, 02:55:01 PM
Am I missing something? :unsure: :unsure:

Ian's off to stand upside down in New Zealand Terry, be missed

Great day lads, thanks for all the fun and insanity. I do get the impression that me, Dork and Radish are in danger of becoming a bit like the 3 old boys from the cast of "Last of the Summer Wine" though ;D

Must admit I was impressed with Aircav. All that insanity and he still plodded on cutting doors out of a mini with barely a gap  :o Never seen the SAM small saw used so delicately  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 21, 2012, 01:45:57 AM

Must admit I was impressed with Aircav. All that insanity and he still plodded on cutting doors out of a mini with barely a gap  :o Never seen the SAM small saw used so delicately  :bow:

yer lets get 'im at playtime