breaking news from Revell

Started by markmarples, February 15, 2012, 09:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: The Wooksta! on February 21, 2012, 03:09:00 AM
You should have a couple of Mini's driving into the back.  Be ideal for a Scalextric Italian Job racing set.

Hehe, now THERE'S an idea!  :thumbsup:

The Mini's would have to be darn quick though, with that Super Challenger in the back the bus was UBER-fast!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

Getting the Mini's would be easy but the Italian police cars?  Fiat?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Mossie

Fiat Giulia.  Quick search shows you can get a slot cars of the Giulia, someone better versed than me could tell you they're the the right versions or not.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

rickshaw

Quote from: Mossie on February 21, 2012, 04:27:14 AM
Fiat Giulia.  Quick search shows you can get a slot cars of the Giulia, someone better versed than me could tell you they're the the right versions or not.

Fiat or Alfa?
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Hobbes

PR19_Kit

In the original film the Police cars were Alfa-Romeo Gulias. But the body tooling for them was made in good old UK, at Pressed Steel in Cowley where I worked at the time.

This must be one of THE most drifted threads there's been on here.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

jcf

This must be one of THE most drifted threads there's been on here.  ;D

Yep, now with more drift.  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT5BReWSuv0

PR19_Kit

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on February 21, 2012, 10:30:51 AM
Yep, now with more drift.  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT5BReWSuv0

My bus could do that, and lean on the outer barrier, from the INSIDE lane!  ;) ;D :lol:

Regards
Kit