VF-1C THUNDER macross

Started by craigdwpa, February 25, 2012, 11:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigdwpa

Life is tough! Life is tougher if your stupid!!!

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

NARSES2

I really am going to have to get one of my great nephews/nieces to explain this Macross thing to me, but that dosn't stop me appreciating an interesting build
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

That looks an awesome build......love it.....!!!  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

pyro-manic

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 26, 2012, 02:29:06 AM
I really am going to have to get one of my great nephews/nieces to explain this Macross thing to me, but that dosn't stop me appreciating an interesting build

Unless they're into early '80s anime, they'll probably be just as clueless. ;D

Nice build, Craig - Phantom wings, Mig 29 tailfins, but where are the canards from? And is this based on a Hasegawa kit, or one of the old Bandai or other brand kits?

I have the Hasegawa kit of the "C"-model Valkyrie, but your conversion is very well done indeed. :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

craigdwpa

Yes its the hasegawa kit. the canards are the tail from the kit and i put a plug behind the cockpit from a 1/72 scale  C-130 Eng. it fit perfectly.( testers i think). :cheers:

craigdwpa

thanks for all the positive feed back!!!! :thumbsup:

RussC

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 26, 2012, 02:29:06 AM

Anime from the 70's through 90's. Battle mecha (machines) that could operate as fighters, guardians (half fighter-half robot) or as battleoids (all robot).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBVfq6FoRNY&feature=related

"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski