Cosford 2012 for sales and wants

Started by Steel Penguin, March 25, 2012, 03:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Penguin

Ive not seen anything on this, this year so figured id start.
Ive a 1:35 trumpy S tank(strv 103B) , box num 00309,all the parts are still in the bags the tracks decals and instructions are presant.
an ex library copy of Spacebase 2000 ( a compilation of  spacecraft 2000 to 2100 Ad, and  Great Space battles)  the Terran Trade Authority book 
i also have a Tamiya 1:35 88mm flack 36/37 ( kit 35017) the box is a bit battered  but everthing is in the bags, with a couple of extra ammo boxs that came with it,

ill swap for anything modernish[late 70s on] British in 1:48 ( pref planes unless anyone out theres a couple of the academy 1:48th challly 1s, in which case ill take there arms off for em) if anyones got any of the above mentioned chally 1s ill happily pay good hard cash for em as well.  Or if anyones got 28mm wargaming stuff (GW marines, sisters, Tau, eldar, or dark eldar),  WW2 Russians, British paras / glider troops, or some of the Mongrel 80s moderns brits, russians or us marines, for ease but a lot of outher stuff im vaguely interested in ( infinity, GZG vehicles, origanal void,)

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Mossie

I've got three 1/48 kits that fit into your category, a Jag, Hawk (older kit) and Lightning, plus a Viggen.  All Airfix.  Willing to trade for beer vouchers.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Well I'll probably be bringing 2 for sale

Academy 1/72 F-8P Crusader. Couple of the Squadron badges and code letters are missing. £10

Trumpeter 1/72 Lightning F.6/F.2A including Eduard coloured Zoom etch and Airies resin cockpit. £18
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

IIRC they allow under table sales at Cosford?  If so I might bring some along.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

kitbasher

I've got:

Airwaves FW190A-2 nose conversion (resin)  £1.00
Kitech EA-6B Prowler  £3.50
Maquette Mig-9  £2.50
Matchbox Canberra PR9  £9.00
Novo Sea Vixen (bagged but with decals)  £2.50
Revell F4U-4 Corsair  £3.50
Revell Swordfish  £3.50

Any takers?  Dosh or swaps.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Martin H

Quote from: kitbasher on March 26, 2012, 11:02:54 AM
I've got:

Airwaves FW190A-2 nose conversion (resin)  £1.00
Kitech EA-6B Prowler  £3.50
Maquette Mig-9  £2.50
Matchbox Canberra PR9  £9.00
Novo Sea Vixen (bagged but with decals)  £2.50
Revell F4U-4 Corsair  £3.50
Revell Swordfish  £3.50

Any takers?  Dosh or swaps.
;D ;D

Can I re home the sea Vixen please.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

kitbasher

On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kitbasher

Quote from: kitbasher on March 26, 2012, 02:43:57 PM
Quote from: Martin H on March 26, 2012, 02:20:29 PM
Can I re home the sea Vixen please.

You may!

Actually Martin if you still got any of those resin semi-annular cowling Merlins (or were they Griffons) I'll swap the Sea Vixen for one at Cosford.