Narses2's Blog - or what I'm slowly making progress on

Started by NARSES2, April 21, 2012, 02:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Had a couple of good nights sleep since I got back from Telford, which after hanging around on a trolley in Telford Hospital's A&E Department for 8 or so hours I needed. For those who aren't aware ; after I got back to my hotel early Saturday evening the next think I was aware of was waking up in the back of an A&E ambulance. I'd had a bit of an accident the week before and thinking back I should of gone to hospital then.  After hanging around on a trolley in the hospital for a while, and boy hospital A&E's are interesting on a Saturday night  :angel: , I was seen by the doctor and sent for a brain scan. That was fine and the doctor let me go back to my hotel about 4:00am Sunday morning. That was fun as I had no real idea where I was  :rolleyes:  Anyway I made the show Sunday, but boy I was knackered. I was fine on the Sunday evening and got back ok Monday, so touching wood that little episode is over, although my GP still want's a word with me.

Still it was a good show and I enjoyed myself, albeit I didn't get everything I was after. Great to catch up with people again and hopefully I'll catch up with some of you at the Leeds Armouries Show in February  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

:blink:

Yes, catching up with your GP sounds like a good idea, Chris.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

WHAT!?  :o

HOW did you get from the hotel to A&E in the middle of the night, and why?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Gondor

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 16, 2022, 06:14:01 AMHad a couple of good nights sleep since I got back from Telford, which after hanging around on a trolley in Telford Hospital's A&E Department for 8 or so hours I needed. For those who aren't aware ; after I got back to my hotel early Saturday evening the next think I was aware of was waking up in the back of an A&E ambulance. I'd had a bit of an accident the week before and thinking back I should of gone to hospital then.  After hanging around on a trolley in the hospital for a while, and boy hospital A&E's are interesting on a Saturday night  :angel: , I was seen by the doctor and sent for a brain scan. That was fine and the doctor let me go back to my hotel about 4:00am Sunday morning. That was fun as I had no real idea where I was  :rolleyes:  Anyway I made the show Sunday, but boy I was knackered. I was fine on the Sunday evening and got back ok Monday, so touching wood that little episode is over, although my GP still want's a word with me.

Still it was a good show and I enjoyed myself, albeit I didn't get everything I was after. Great to catch up with people again and hopefully I'll catch up with some of you at the Leeds Armouries Show in February  :thumbsup:

Quite a few of us were not aware! Some what concerned is also appropriate in this instance as well. Glad you are feeling better and please do go see your Doctor when required and if anything else happens out of the ordinary as well.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Rick Lowe

Chris, please be more careful!
Concerned, of Wellington.

And we!re glad you seem ok at the moment - long may it continue!

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 16, 2022, 09:50:50 AMWHAT!?  :o

HOW did you get from the hotel to A&E in the middle of the night, and why?

Ambulance Kit and as for why, I collapsed.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Saw my doctor this morning and she took various blood samples etc for analysis and will have another word with me when the results are through. I seem ok on the face of it, but she just wants to confirm her suspicions.

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Pellson

Take care, mate. I really wouldn't appreciate not having you around here, and that's still the least of your concerns, I suppose..
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

NARSES2

PR19_Kit

Heavens Chris, doesn't sound much fun. Hope it's good news from the doc and things improve for you.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 17, 2022, 05:55:02 AMSaw my doctor this morning and she took various blood samples etc for analysis and will have another word with me when the results are through. I seem ok on the face of it, but she just wants to confirm her suspicions.

Fingers crossed, Chris
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Rheged

Much sympathy from family Rheged.  Delighted to hear that you feel as though you are  more or less  back to whatever passes for normal round here.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

DogfighterZen

Hoping it's nothing serious and that you're feeling well again, Chris! Take it easy!
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"