Narses2's Blog - or what I'm slowly making progress on

Started by NARSES2, April 21, 2012, 02:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on March 08, 2024, 07:35:32 AMNow - you, Debbie Harry and a swimsuit.  Tell us more, but strictly in a non-sexist 2020s way 😉

I simply had a front row seat for Blondies show at the Hammersmith Odeon when she wore that red swimsuit and mens blazer  :wub:

Meanwhile got down to work on the Kittyhawk and probably got 80% of the transfers on. This weeks a bit busy social and medical wise, but I might get it finished. Definitely on the finishing straight.  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Managed to get the Kittyhawks transfers completed yesterday before going out, so there's just a chance it will get finished this week.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 11, 2024, 07:17:11 AMManaged to get the Kittyhawks transfers completed yesterday before going out, so there's just a chance it will get finished this week.

:mellow:  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Kittyhawk is finished, first of the year and indeed first in ages  :thumbsup:

Just need photos and a few words now, busy weekend ahead socially, so hopefully early part of next week.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 16, 2024, 01:10:02 AMKittyhawk is finished, first of the year and indeed first in ages  :thumbsup:

Same here with my BB Gina... feels good... :mellow:  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Quote from: DogfighterZen on March 16, 2024, 02:17:58 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on March 16, 2024, 01:10:02 AMKittyhawk is finished, first of the year and indeed first in ages  :thumbsup:

It does and has certainly got my "modelling juices" flowing again, although that may just be Spring in the air and the sap is rising  ;D

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 17, 2024, 02:15:19 AM
Quote from: DogfighterZen on March 16, 2024, 02:17:58 AM

It does and has certainly got my "modelling juices" flowing again, although that may just be Spring in the air and the sap is rising  ;D

Can't be having with these "rising sap" euphemisms around here, young-fella-m'-lad! :angry:  :wacko:

Who knows what they might lead to! :o  :o  :o
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on March 17, 2024, 02:25:44 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on March 17, 2024, 02:15:19 AMIt does and has certainly got my "modelling juices" flowing again, although that may just be Spring in the air and the sap is rising  ;D

Can't be having with these "rising sap" euphemisms around here, young-fella-m'-lad! :angry:  :wacko:

At my age it doesn't lead very far  ;)  :angel:  Now where did I put that BOOK  :rolleyes:

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 17, 2024, 02:29:55 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on March 17, 2024, 02:15:19 AMIt does and has certainly got my "modelling juices" flowing again, although that may just be Spring in the air and the sap is rising  ;D

At my age it doesn't lead very far  ;)  :angel:  Now where did I put that BOOK  :rolleyes:

and where did you put the little blue tablets?   ;)
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on March 17, 2024, 05:20:05 AM

I won't ask how you know what colour they are  :angel:

scooter

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 18, 2024, 06:45:50 AM
Quote from: kitbasher on March 17, 2024, 05:20:05 AM

I won't ask how you know what colour they are  :angel:

It's also used to treat cardiac conditions, as well as that other thing.  In fact the cardiac treatment came before its other use
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

kitbasher

And that's what I was alluding to, Christopher.  Because you're all heart.

😂😂😂😂😂
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

kitbasher