Narses2's Blog - or what I'm slowly making progress on

Started by NARSES2, April 21, 2012, 02:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on April 18, 2024, 07:30:40 AMYour glasses prescription is now legal in Canada and Germany  ;)

Yea, the States is a little complicated though, varies between individual States  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Happy St George's Day everyone  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Making very little progress, real world and other issues interrupting. Hopefully get back on track next week.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rick Lowe

The Real World: aka 'The Curse of the Modelling Man.'

With inspiration from/apologies to Oscar Wilde.

NARSES2

Well Palace, aka The Eagles, are safe for another season  :thumbsup:  Hopefully can relax a bit now  ;D

I never have figured out whether when my dad took me to my first game back in 1956 it was a reward or a punishment  :rolleyes:

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on April 26, 2024, 01:11:23 AMIt was a lesson in futile optimism. ;)

Ah, but the good days are worth it  ;D  ;D

Meanwhile had the final of what's seemed like a series of endless visits to Doc's and Hospital etc today. Annual retina scan, so drops in eyes, which means I'm not capable of much else for the rest of the day  :-\  Luckily, or unluckily most of my annual medical checkups seem to come March/April time so hopefully get the Newsletter finished in the next coupe of days and then maybe, just maybe back to the 410  :thumbsup:

Mind you whilst looking for something else yesterday I discovered a Planet Fw 191 lurking in the stash  :angel: 

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 26, 2024, 06:16:59 AMMind you whilst looking for something else yesterday I discovered a Planet Fw 191 lurking in the stash  :angel: 

One a stash reaches a certain size, it goes critical and (it is said)  begins to spontaneously generate new material.   We may have a case of this phenomenon here!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

NARSES2

Quote from: Rheged on April 26, 2024, 06:30:58 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on April 26, 2024, 06:16:59 AMMind you whilst looking for something else yesterday I discovered a Planet Fw 191 lurking in the stash  :angel: 

One a stash reaches a certain size, it goes critical and (it is said)  begins to spontaneously generate new material.   We may have a case of this phenomenon here!

Possibly but I do have a vague memory of buying this one at Telford a couple of years ago. Certain people were egging me on late on the Sunday if memory serves  ;D

NARSES2

HOORAY, HOORAY FIRST OF MAY, OUTDOOR SEX BEGINS TODAY.  ;)   Although in this weather you'd be lucky  :angel:

PR19_Kit

It does? I must check on that....................  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

scooter

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 01, 2024, 12:14:55 AMHOORAY, HOORAY FIRST OF MAY, OUTDOOR SEX BEGINS TODAY.  ;)  Although in this weather you'd be lucky  :angel:

We skipped right to summer, so al fresco sex is in.  But the POLLENING has begun, so there is that.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 01, 2024, 12:14:55 AMHOORAY, HOORAY FIRST OF MAY, OUTDOOR SEX BEGINS TODAY.

I didn't know there was a season.  How long is it?
How is it enforced?
Does one need a license or permit?
Are there qualification or training requirements?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 01, 2024, 04:51:30 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on May 01, 2024, 12:14:55 AMHOORAY, HOORAY FIRST OF MAY, OUTDOOR SEX BEGINS TODAY.

I didn't know there was a season.  How long is it?
How is it enforced?
Does one need a license or permit?
Are there qualification or training requirements?

4 Months. May to August inc.
By having your best mate patrol the local park and keep his eyes open for the park-keeper
One needs permission from ones partner certainly and a lot of luck
The only qualification is to have been born lucky.

:angel:  :angel:

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter