The Wooksta!: Not a Spitfire Blog - comments thread.

Started by The Wooksta!, May 01, 2012, 08:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Which way round are the seats on the nightfighter Hornet?

I guess they must be tandem as it's a very narrow fuselage, so does it have the radar op way in the back like the Navy ones?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

PR19_Kit

Poor soul, it must be pretty difficult giving the pilot directions like that. :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

Probably more comfortable than being the navigator in a rally Lacia Stratos tho!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

PR19_Kit

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote "Just had an interesting and frustrating time trying to find some moulds.  Went through everything to find a specific one only to find it in the last placed check where it shouldn't be.  Typical."

Tell me about it. No matter where you start it's always at the other end. And if you decided to go to the other "end" half way through a search it's in the flippin middle  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

I notice you mention that Revell have started using boxes with lids ? Not something I've seen, but then I've not bought any new Revell stuff for ages. As you say, it looks as though they've seen sense at last.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

The Hunter FGA 9 release is, whether there are others, I honestly don't know.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

NARSES2

chrisonord

The shackleton mr3  i got given is end opening and so is the F-4j  both of which are in the new boxing.. proper lid boxes  are so much better  both for stacking and for  putting bits back in  during  painting building.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

NARSES2

I'm absolutely fascinated by how you can seem to work at so many diverse things at once Lee, I'd lose track at a quarter the number unless I kept some very detailed notes. Well done mate  :thumbsup:

As an aside I note that Newcastle Racecourse may be the first UK one to re-open ? Would that affect you re work ?

The Wooksta!

I honestly don't know.  We get hit a bit more in the bar and restaurant if there's racing on, but there's food outlets at the racecourse itself. 

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

NARSES2

Wait and see then, like most things at the moment

The Wooksta!

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

NARSES2

Quote from: The Wooksta! on May 16, 2020, 02:09:50 AM
I'm enjoying the rest.

Yup, we are lucky in that we have a hobby. It's the people who don't who are struggling. William Hills (a UK Bookmaker) are taking bets on table tennis for heaven's sake  :banghead: