Absolutely splendid.  :wub:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

tanktastic43

Beauty!  Top job!  :thumbsup:

tt43.

Old Wombat

Simply brilliant! :bow:

My only little nit-pick... You appear to have missed the opportunity to put extra guns in the wings! ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Cliffy B

What all of them said!   :wub: :wub: :wub:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Kerrillc

I have only one thing to add: "You are THE MASTER!!" Believable back story and truly excellent build. I wholeheartedly endorse the praiseworthy comments of everyone else.

K
If I am targetted by JMNs, I'm in good Company.

No, no, no! You do not die for your country, you make the other one die!

Cobra

Superb Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: This is Too Bloody Cool :bow: :bow: :cheers: :cheers: Keep up the Awesome Work :cheers: Dan

andrewj

Thanks everyone, your response is overwhelming, just glad you like it, The reason there are no guns in the wings is , the Gloster designers felt more impact would be given, by concentrating the guns in the nose.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

I love it!  A concept that probably would have worked.  Great job!!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kitnut617

Very cleverly done and looks just perfect ---  :thumbsup: :bow:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

sequoiaranger

I liked the concept and execution (though I would have preferred twin 40mm cannon in the fuselage instead of four 20mm--I know, I know, that's what the Tiffies were so successful with).
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

andrewj

Quote from: sequoiaranger on May 03, 2012, 09:33:35 AM
I liked the concept and execution (though I would have preferred twin 40mm cannon in the fuselage instead of four 20mm--I know, I know, that's what the Tiffies were so successful with).

I must admit I was very tempted to fit a 6pdr Molins, it would have been devastating to armour firing APDS.

Geoff

Excellent!

The real world Reaper had the option of extra guns in a modified  slipper tank.

kerick

What, no shark teeth?  Great build!!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise