Can't find a category for this. Why?

Started by Go4fun, May 11, 2012, 10:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go4fun

What happens when you mix a cartoon show and a scambled mind?

What caegory does this go in when I build it?
"Just which planet are you from again"?

RussC

I would go for cars and trucks. Too small for ships.

Despite its Cartoon Network (Nickelodeon?) origins, I could see Marines or SEALS piling into a less cheerfully colored version for a ride!
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

Go4fun

Russ, I'll try cars. But I kept looking at it and something was wrong. I finally figured out what: No brass! Got to have something for the Yeomen (Yowomen?) to polish when not fetching beverages.

martinbayer

Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Go4fun

Maybe this would fit the military types a little better. B.Y.O. MG. (Bring Your Own Machine Gun!

TallEng

What it really needs is a Spoked steering wheel and muzzle loading cannons that can be run out from the sides :blink:
the sides should of course be painted in 'Cream and Black' stripes (think H.M.S. Victory) The Marines would of course
be wearing red coats and white trousers (although if you're from the other side of the pond, that may differ)  ;D

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Go4fun

If you build it they will laugh. First at the absurity. Then at the bravery it took to build it. Then at themselves for forgetting this is WhifWorld, where nothing near right is acceptable.