Main Menu

China 1946

Started by NARSES2, May 16, 2012, 07:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Two great builds there Chris.....like the a tempest but love what you have managed with that Airfix kit.....I just got the academy kit in the MZ sale....all I can say is wow...!! Mine won't be USN either.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

The Academy kit is stunning Hank - like you I picked up some in the MZ sale. The Airfix kits shows it's age shall we say. If you make it wings outstretched then they are a pig. But when it came out it was up there with the best of them  :wacko:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Very impressed with the Acad Helldiver.....tempted to get another....got 3 of the OV10D's.....always wanted to do that SEAC colour scheme but never decided on what.....got some 1/72 decals for a fighter....dunno what one to do though......H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

comrade harps

Both nice ;D and it's always good to see some alt-Asia/Pacific whifs turning up. Wish I'd come up with the Red SBD  :bow:
Whatever.

marco

Very nice planes!! :thumbsup:
I like the back story!! ;)

NARSES2

Quote from: marco on May 27, 2012, 09:26:27 AM

I like the back story!! ;)

The Helldiver is based on a profile by our own PantherG which happily fitted very nicely into my own little WWII scenario.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Sentinel Chicken

That Russian Helldiver looks the part, it'd be sure to be head turner.