Oh no...., not another Rotordyne..!!

Started by tc2324, June 09, 2012, 03:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Great work, lovely to see as the first finished entry it in the Rotodyne And Convertiplane TB! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

coolpop6307

It is amazing  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: It looks like it was supposed to be those colors.
"I am a tangerine, and no one can see me"
"Your despicable!!"
"EHHHH Whats up doc?"

TallEng

Nice and shiny   :thumbsup:
But I've got to ask... What is that green thing balanced on the center of the Tailplane?
Antispin chute? Bedding roll? Camping gas cylinder? Camouflage netting to hide all that shinyness? :unsure:

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Cobra

Superb Model :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Why do i picture in my mind, an Alarm Klaxon Sounding and the Order,"Scramble,Scramble,Air Crash Reported,All Crew Scramble!"?  Keep up the Great Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

tc2324

Cheers all for the comments.  :cheers: Glad it went down well as this scheme was always going to be `questionable`.  ;)

Quote from: TallEng on July 01, 2012, 01:17:01 AM
Nice and shiny   :thumbsup:
But I've got to ask... What is that green thing balanced on the center of the Tailplane?
Antispin chute? Bedding roll? Camping gas cylinder? Camouflage netting to hide all that shinyness? :unsure:

Regards
Keith

Keith, the answer to your question can be found in post 47 of the thread attached.

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php?topic=35339.msg565038#new

Of if you can`t be bothered, it was meant to be a life raft holder. (It`s now painted yellow by the way...  ;))
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

TallEng

Life raft.....
Obvious really ;D
Can't think why more aircraft don't have them up there, after all it'll keep it dry when you land in the drink and being outside it should be fairly easy to get to when you do need it  :thumbsup:

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Hobbes

NARSES2

Quote from: TallEng on July 02, 2012, 09:19:36 AM
Can't think why more aircraft don't have them up there, after all it'll keep it dry when you land in the drink and being outside it should be fairly easy to get to when you do need it  :thumbsup:

Regards
Keith

Yup, you can wait untill it passes you on its way down  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Just looks right in those colours, well done.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)