Jagpanther based recovery vehicle-DONE

Started by dekybomber, June 17, 2012, 09:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dekybomber

Old revell s jagdpanther which i converted,idea came to me from M88A2 recovery vehicle,here a two pics.for nov,still a lot of work...

dekybomber

Allmost done,but still a lot of work,Cheers  ;D

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Crumbs that looks impressive!  :thumbsup:

Not that I know anything about tanks of course.  ;D What scale is it please?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

dekybomber

it s 1/35 revell s Jagpanther,well it was  ;D

buzzbomb

All in all, that is very nice.. grand daddy of the current  Bundeswehr buffel almost

TallEng

That is rather nice  :thumbsup:
I do like the way that Tank builders get to hang all sorts of "stuff" on their models.
Makes them more "personalized"
One question though, did they have/use Dozer blades like that in the 2nd great unpleasantness?

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Weaver

That's a lovely job, and very convincing too - nice one! :thumbsup:

BTW - what's the gun?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Old Wombat

Quote from: TallEng on July 12, 2012, 05:59:24 PMOne question though, did they have/use Dozer blades like that in the 2nd great unpleasantness?

Regards
Keith

Yes? :thumbsup:

New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
A 28 Assault Squadron Sherman dozer near the Senio River

Matilda with Dozerblade - (Remaining example RAAC Museum at Puckapunyal, Australia)

BULLDOZER, GENERAL GRANT III NO 1 MK 1. This project undertaken by Australian Army entailed the fitting of a La Plant Choate dozer equipment to an M3 Medium Grant (Diesel) tank. After preliminary trials were conducted and proved satisfactory, an order was placed for manufacture. Owing to overall weight of this equipment, the M3 bogie assemblies were replaced by M4 (Sherman) bogies.

Bovington Tank Museum (Centaur dozer)

:cheers:

Guy
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

dekybomber

And done,i called it BERGPANTHER 2,the Crane should be some 40mm higher,becouse dozer blade get in the way of lifting cargo a bit,but i figure that out when everything was glued,but nevermind,that s it,here are pictures..

tigercat

Wow very nice

Nice to see some armour lovely craftmanship.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Now that, Mr dekybomber, is a bloody good model! :bow: :bow:

Not only is it well made, it's highly feasible, too! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

RotorheadTX

Stunner you have there!! I'd be really proud!