Jagpanther based recovery vehicle-DONE

Started by dekybomber, June 17, 2012, 09:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beowulf

.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Ed S

WOW. That is some nice modeling and a great finish.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

buzzbomb

... and under paint even better.

Great job.
This not so much What if as Why not (ok there are a few reasons.. but that is not the point)

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Cliffy B

That one will fool some people!  Fantastic man  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Go4fun

Outstanding!  :bow: :thumbsup:
As for the crane/dozer blade interferance, perhaps just angling the crane a little farther forward would make for clearance. But you can always drop the blade when you need to use the crane for vertical lifts.
In clearing a damaged tank from a battle zone you really don't care much about damage to either vehicle. The tank is probable damaged badly already and what is fixxing a dozer blade compared to saving tank crewmen to fight another day?
"Just which planet are you from again"?

Steel Penguin

very nice looking, and if your only intending to use the crane to recover its plenty long enough, for outher work i would imagane some kind of extending grad arm was available, but as it couldant be used to manipulate  tank weight items was normaly not fitted  :thumbsup:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

chrisonord

I like this, your attention to detail is amazing, I wouldn't let the crane/dozer blade thing bother you, as no one will know or be bothered.  :thumbsup:
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Captain Canada

I love finding this stuff a year alte...thanks Chris  :thumbsup:

That's a real beauty alright. Lots of little details to peruse. Love the cables !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?