Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

Started by SigfanUSAF, July 05, 2012, 05:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :wub:

Now, mind you, I once wrote a fan-fic story in which a Jedi Master found his way Earth, and wound up getting a fleet of older ships, mainly Victory-class SDs, Dreadnoughts, and Corellian Corvettes, but 4 Imperator (Imperial) Star Destroyers.  And had the egg and braid types drooling over the possibilities of SW technology applied to good old fashioned Earth Human technology.  So, it could have just happened ;D
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

To all the Star Trekkers out there, its parked on the deck on the Enterprise.......
Nice pic, I love it!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Gondor

Quote from: kerick on July 06, 2012, 06:51:12 AM
To all the Star Trekkers out there, its parked on the deck on the Enterprise.......
Nice pic, I love it!

and it's from Star Wars.......

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

kerick

Maybe the hanger deck has been equiped with Time Lord technology, it must be bigger on the inside than on the outside. I don't know how else to get that thing below deck.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Martin H

so wheres the rack of parked TIE fighters?

Love it.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Cliffy B

Quote from: kerick on July 06, 2012, 03:34:27 PM
Maybe the hanger deck has been equiped with Time Lord technology, it must be bigger on the inside than on the outside. I don't know how else to get that thing below deck.

Nah, quick detach wings.  There's a Rancor caged in the hangar deck that does the heavy lifting.
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

ChernayaAkula

"That's no island. It's an aircraft carrier!"
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

scooter

Quote from: Martin H on July 06, 2012, 04:19:44 PM
so wheres the rack of parked TIE fighters?

Love it.

I'd settle for a deckload of X-Wings and Y-Wings (in VMF/A squadrons)
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Cliffy B

"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

kerick

OK, I have to know what scale this is. Any details about this cool build?
Tophe the Wise

Cobra

This is a Super Cool Model :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Can You picture the Confusion when the Press Officer has to Choose to play Either the 'Top Gun Anthem' or the 'Imperial March' when the Craft is Rolled out :wacko: Keep up the Great Work :cheers: :cheers: Dan

SigfanUSAF

Quote from: kerick on July 06, 2012, 08:50:58 PM
OK, I have to know what scale this is. Any details about this cool build?

1/350 all the way, and the Shuttle is the F-Toys Imperial Shuttle, with GMM USN decals. They also make Boba Fetts ship and the Millennium Falcon in that same scale.