Glorious Soviet Mech for to defend Mother Land!

Started by puddingwrestler, July 07, 2012, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

Commerades! Excellent news just to hand from world famous Minsk Tractor Factory! Follow introduction of dreaded german tank which walk and cause much destruction to soviet armies, is to be design and produce glorious soviet walking tank which is for to defend motherland!
At Minsk factory is produce machine smaller than German version, is arm for close infantry supporting in city fight for to be flush german from such place as Stalingrad and Berlin with glorious people's flame thrower and rockets. Za Rodina!

Templates for make of hull as design in glorious people's Google Sketchup Program!

Components for to be build hull cut from democratic and freedom loving plasticard from Stalingrad Plasticard Works

Assemble for to be start

Assemble for to be stop

In words of decadent American translation of Running Dog Japanese game of Sega type, as rewritten by glorious soviet poet: "All you hull, are belonk to putty!"
Za Rodina!
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

puddingwrestler

Commerades! Recently declassified photograph from archieve of glorious Minsk Tractor Collective show progress of glorious Soviet mech for to destroy German dog Panzergehen!

Is fit with large front mount door for easy get in and out.

Power is derive from height of soviet engine technolgies.

Unlike Panzergehen, is fit with hip joint for to be able to swivel torso allowing greater aim of weapon!

Is much debate among engineer as to leg arrangement, Some are for to be want 'human walker' and some for to be want 'chicken walker'.
Debate continues in democratic style.

Za Rodina!

Rheged

Nichevo,  tovarich, the Puddingovski  design bureau has surpassed itself  once more.  This magnificent device is a great stride  forward  in Marxist/Leninist achievement.  In fact, I understand that it can ONLY stride forward as our glorious leader forbids retreat.

Fraternal comrades in the organs of state security  report that  spies are attempting to penetrate what is described (by an intercepted  message ) as  "The Soviet Dessert Struggler"  offices.   Be Alert!  The dark forces of JMNdom are massing! 
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

puddingwrestler

Furtherprogress is for to be occur on leg and armourment. Glorious people's photographs forthcoming soon from state-owned media outlets.

Supertom

Comrade!  This is GLORIOUS ingenuity that will make the running capitalist dog tremble in its wake!  An extra ration of vodka and black bread for you!!!!!!!!
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Father Ennis

A very Kool start !!!   I can't wait to see it finished,myself. I do hope you have it completed or are planning to do so.  Got any more in progress photos ???   

puddingwrestler

The partialy built model is visible in the background of many ishoos of Terrain for Hippos...

philp

Another one I would love to see in the completed pile.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies