F-84E Thunderjet (Academy 1/72) - Czechoslovak Air Force

Started by ujik, July 10, 2012, 08:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ujik

This plane was bought from Yugoslavia, assigned in 7th training regiment and used as agressor plane for training of czechoslovak pilots on MiG-15 and MiG-17 in aerial combat.

It's my fourth kit in natural metal finish.

ujik

And here all models kits in natural metal finish.  <_<

Geoff

PR19_Kit

Now there's a model that's rarely whiffed for some reason, the entire F-84 range I mean.

Yours look MARVELLOUS, and the NMF is prisitine.  :thumbsup: :bow:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Cliffy B

Sooooooo shiny!!!  Superb builds and NMF on all, keep it up  :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

FAR148

ujik

bearmatt

The carpet monster took it!

TsrJoe

really neat modelling, cool  :thumbsup:

how do you achieve your finishes, the weathered polished metal look is one of the trickiest to do  :bow:

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Army of One

Great finish on that.....excellent build.....!!! I remember when you posted the pic of the B-58.....I love the tail art....!!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Old Wombat

"Exquisite" is not too strong a word to describe this built! :bow: :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

ujik

Captain Canada

Wow....what a beauty ! Never noticed how diferent the a/c would look without wing tanks, almost like it should have a prop ! The group shot is wicked....awesome job on all of them !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?