VS-52/Ta-152H (Aoshima 1/72) - Czechoslovak Air Force

Started by ujik, July 10, 2012, 09:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sequoiaranger

My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Geoff

PR19_Kit

Superb stuff!  :thumbsup:

But it does have long wings of course so I'd be slightly biased.  ;D

I have that same kit too, I really ought to take a look at it...........
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

matrixone

That is some very nice work on that Ta 152!

Matrixone

Zeke

It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

RussC

"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

ujik

bearmatt

I really like your style. Nice and clean built. Always a pleasure to watch your models  :bow:
The carpet monster took it!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

comrade harps

Whatever.

Hotte

kitbasher

The FW190D is a very handsome aircraft, especially with the 'blown' canopy, but there is an elegance about the Ta152 that I think is unsurpassed by any other WW2 fighter.  Yes, perhaps even the Spitfire, although the Spit has a beauty all of it's own.

Now had I been designing it I think I'd have not added a further fuselage plug, rather gone for a larger fin and rudder (now there's a whif!).  But hey, what do I know??
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kitbasher on July 11, 2012, 01:10:09 PM
Now had I been designing it I think I'd have not added a further fuselage plug, rather gone for a larger fin and rudder (now there's a whif!).  But hey, what do I know??
;D ;D

Who's to say that Kurt Tank was right and you're wrong? Here in Whiffworld you can go ahead and do EXACTLY that of course.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit