Jaguar trainer

Started by Martin H, July 22, 2004, 02:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

QuoteTophe love your idea about swimming in the sea  :wub:
Chris
By the way, have you a picture of the flying submarine projects? I have heard of, maybe I have seen art drawings, but as they were not twin-boomers, I have forgotten where...
Tophe if memory serves Unicraft have a picture in the future release section of the website.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

QuoteTophe if memory serves Unicraft have a picture in the future release section of the website.
Chris
Thanks a lot Chris! I thought that was another picture of the American one I knew (have you seen the picture at the end of Page 1 in this topic?), but I found none in the USA future releases of Unicraft. I thought: "poor Chris, still young and already suffering memory troubles..." then I checked the USSR page, and I was completely wrong while you were completely right, that was a completely different one, far older, with airscrews... Great discovery! Thanks Igor, thanks Chris...
The source is the wonderful page :
http://www.geocities.com/unicraftmodels/fu...ssr/futussr.htm

(Chris)tophe
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Quote[Thanks a lot Chris! I thought that was another picture of the American one I knew (have you seen the picture at the end of Page 1 in this topic?), but I found none in the USA future releases of Unicraft. I thought: "poor Chris, still young and already suffering memory troubles..."
Not so young I'm afraid Tophe !

Glad you found the picture, I should of mentioned it was in the USSR section.

Not as futuristic as the US one, but still one hell of an idea.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Quotethe flying submarine projects? I have heard of, maybe I have seen art drawings, but as they were not twin-boomers, I have forgotten where...
Found my one again, at last... :wub:
a VG flying submarine :blink:  :wacko:  :wub:
(from Science & Vie magazine, in the 1980s or 1990s - I include the French text for JCC and Ollie :) )
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

John Howling Mouse

Ahhh, but the only "flying sub" that really counts...

http://www.vttbots.com/flying_sub_links.html
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.