The Munsters Dragula MK2 Idea

Started by Cobra, August 24, 2012, 10:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Guys, i just got done doing a search on Google,i had just started Humming an Old TV Theme when the Idea Hit:What If there were an Updated Version of the Munsters 'Dragula' Car,a MK2 version? it's a Question that's been Bugging me for TBL or Too Bloody Long! if Anyone wants to take a Run at it,Go ahead! What Say You? Thanks for looking. Dan

martinbayer

Streamlined coffin (http://yourfuneralguy.wordpress.com/2009/04/04/revealed-now-a-doctor-spock-casket-for-you-yourfuneralguy/) and turbine engine(s), either for traction power or directly as jet propulsion.

Martiin
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

kerick

Careful, you could end up like the many versioned BSG Viper! Just kidding, go for it!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Go4fun

Just modernize it accord to street rod advances in building since "The Day". A more modern engine like the Ford Coyote, MoPar (Phoney) Hemi or GM ZLXXVV or whatever. Blown or turboed, Funny Car style cage, modern tires and wheels and you have a much sweeter Dragula.
If you want to go Hog Wild, make it a mid-engined full out drag car! Street Rod in front, coffin in the middle, Fuel Dragster in the rear.
Are the gears grinding yet? :wacko:
"Just which planet are you from again"?