Westland/Fairey Warhammer AT-AT (Armed Tactical Assault Transport)....

Started by Tomintoul Wildcat, August 27, 2012, 08:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomintoul Wildcat

*******moved to Rotodyne & Convertiplane themed build ******

Thank you

sequoiaranger

My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Tomintoul Wildcat

Mossie

Like it!  Not that ridiculous, an early design of the Type Z production version showed was essentitally the Type Y prototype with a longer wing and Tyne engines.  The T56's would work, in fact might be likely for the lisence built version by Kaman.

Feel free to pop this in the Rotodyne and Convertiplane Themed Build, fits in perfectly!
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/board,154.0.html

EDIT, Thanks Kit! ;)
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mossie

Every time!?!?! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  Lost count of how many times I've done this now! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

Write on the board 500 times 'KAMAN, not Kamov'............  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Tomintoul Wildcat

********************Now moved to Rotodyne & Convertiplane themed build*****

Mossie

Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 28, 2012, 01:32:02 PM
Write on the board 500 times 'KAMAN, not Kamov'............  ;D

'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' 'KAMAN, not Kamov' ...................

PR19_Kit

Very good, you can go home now. But don't forget to wipe the board afterwards!  ;D

Regards
Kit

Mossie