NEVER.....EVER....

Started by Radish, August 30, 2012, 08:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

Quote from: Rheged on September 01, 2012, 09:32:31 AM
I'm sorting out Madame Rheged's  horticultural stash  before replacing the garden shed.  I now know where the Royal Horticultural Society secret strateigic stockpile of plant pots has been hidden!
Nah you just have the North western reserve. Our garden shed has the midlands reserve. The garden is my mums domain, and althou we are allowed access to the shed................ We move things in it, at our extreme peril.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

wbk666

Quote from: Radish on August 30, 2012, 08:02:34 AM
Try to sort your loft stash....

I'm on the verge of giving up after 3 days.

On the PLUS side I've broken up lots for odd bits....AND I've found some Imperial Roman AF stuff from aeons ago.

On the downside, I have more than most model shops by a factor of many!! :o
Mine isnt in a loft but but in 3 rather large piles that i keep thinking "it'll take one more on top"
Well i tried to sort them the other day and it was like a rather large game of JENGA with me on the losing side.

phoenix54

Hmmm, am i the only one that has their stash paletised?   ;D

And JUST for Trev...................... :wacko: :thumbsup:
Quote...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded

For my lifes love, Angie Connor
10/02/1961 - 11/11/2002
I'll never forget

Gondor

I am going to have to get more shelving so I can store what I have better without anything getting crushed.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Quote from: wbk666 on September 01, 2012, 12:09:47 PM
Mine isnt in a loft but but in 3 rather large piles that i keep thinking "it'll take one more on top"
Well i tried to sort them the other day and it was like a rather large game of JENGA with me on the losing side.

It's the inevitable juggling that normally results from that as you try and catch 6/7 boxes simultaneously and fail miserably  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: phoenix54 on September 01, 2012, 03:23:01 PM
Hmmm, am i the only one that has their stash paletised?   ;D

And JUST for Trev...................... :wacko: :thumbsup:

cheeky! ;D ;D
Keeper of George the Cat.

The Wooksta!

By and large, the Spitfire stash at mine is all in A4 paper boxes - apart from the three largish boxes that contain other stuff and what I'm working on. 

It's just interesting having to move 20+ to get at the one box that contains the bits you need.  Especially when it's not there but in the box nearest the door!  I had that when trying to find two Novo Attackers a few weeks back.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic