USAAF Photo Recce 1945

Started by NARSES2, September 05, 2012, 06:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

You can only make them smaller unfortunately.  You'll have to save your new settings, then download the images again to make the bigger.

Don't delete the originals before you do it, delete them afterwards as photobucket gets confused.  It'll give the new photos the same name as the old one and the size settings will revert back to the old ones.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

I've amended the default size (I hope) so farther posts should be larger. I'll just have to keep experimenting, can't repost onto PB at the moment I'm afraid, will try when I return home.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: pyro-manic on September 11, 2012, 08:57:02 AM
I don't use photobucket, but I would have thought so. You'll have to edit the post to change the links to ones that show the large pics.

Right I've changed my default size on PB and reposted one pic - size is a bit better I think ? Although I'll try and find something inbetween the 2
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McGreig

A belated  :thumbsup: as I missed the original post for this. This scheme really suits the Griffon Spitfire (although I'm just putting the decals on a PR.XIX in a proper - eg Soviet - scheme  :wacko: )