Bulldog * * F I N I S H E D * *

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, September 19, 2012, 02:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

I have had one on the go in Swedish Army splinter markings.  Got the splinter done but it has these orange stripes and I haven't had any luck with them yet.

Someday.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Dizzyfugu

Completely in yellow, like RN SAR Seakings? Or completely dayglo - as a Firefighter observer (forest fires)? Curious...  ;)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

More paint !

Yes it did sit on it's a*se just before I took the first shot, hmphhhh  :banghead: - More soon.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Confuscious (maybe)

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Martin H on October 09, 2012, 01:03:26 PM
Quote from: Ian the Kiwi Herder on October 09, 2012, 12:28:09 PM
And NO GUNPODS !!

Ian

YET!

Have to say, it's an oddly refreshing build, military, but civil at the same time... and no it won't be armed in any way. Not too sure if this is going to be a 'path' that I'm going to spend much time on tho'

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

JayBee

WEll I think that it looks very like the RNZAF's Splinter Camo Patern.   :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Right now this is looking EXACTLY how I pictured it in my imagination. Not often the skills (?  :blink:) match the project. Just seem to have got everything together on this one just at the right moment.

And the BIG reason I'm feeling so pleased with my little self right now... that anti glare panel wasn't masked, it was painted freehand with a hairy stick !!  :o

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

Modelling_Mushi

Ian, I've been away for a bit and missed this one, very nice piece of work - well done the hairy stick  :thumbsup:
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Mossie

Simple but eye catching.  And why do I get the feeling I recognise the scheme put can't quite put my finger on it???
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Captain Canada

She's a little beauty alright ! Nice work Ian !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Mossie on October 10, 2012, 02:30:10 AMSimple but eye catching.  And why do I get the feeling I recognise the scheme put can't quite put my finger on it???

I know what you mean, Simon. This is all coming straight from my head, I've used no references whatsoever... but even as I was mentally putting the colours together I knew there was something similar out in the 'real world' wherever that may be  :o

More soon.

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)