Project Pye

Started by tc2324, October 09, 2012, 02:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

They would look good on a C-130, if you were to lower the wing.

Tophe

Quote from: Briar on November 04, 2012, 04:38:23 PM
MAKE AN AWESOME FIGHTER PLANE!!! Maybe like a double boom plane with contra props  :tornado:
Uh? MAybe we can go on discussing about it on my topic about twin-boom designs 1939-45? see http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,20326.1065.html
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Sticky Fingers

Congrats on a highly believable backstory and a very convincing build :thumbsup:

tc2324

Cheers again for the comments chaps.  :cheers:

Just to finish off this one I got round to taking some pics outside at the old RAF Fairlop site, (with the usual funny looks from the dog walkers...), and then added a few effects.

Here`s the results.

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: tc2324 on November 07, 2012, 06:12:24 AM
Just to finish off this one I got round to taking some pics outside at the old RAF Fairlop site, (with the usual funny looks from the dog walkers...), and then added a few effects.

Did they get any funny looks from you though?  ;D

When I was taking pics of my 777-900 around this time last year it's SO large I had to do it on the driveway. Unfortunately I picked school closing time and some of the looks I got from the Mum's were UNBELIEVABLE! You'd have thought I was setting up a kidnap for their little darlings, not taking a piccie of a rather large plastic kit.  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mike Wren

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 07, 2012, 08:06:39 AM
When I was taking pics of my 777-900 around this time last year it's SO large I had to do it on the driveway. Unfortunately I picked school closing time and some of the looks I got from the Mum's were UNBELIEVABLE! You'd have thoight I was setting up a kidnap for their little darlings, not taking a piccie of a rather large plastic kit.  :banghead:

yeah, people who makes models must be weird...!  ;) I'm surprised the police weren't called

lancer

Quote from: Mike Wren on November 08, 2012, 02:42:43 AM
When I was taking pics of my 777-900 around this time last year it's SO large I had to do it on the driveway. Unfortunately I picked school closing time and some of the looks I got from the Mum's were UNBELIEVABLE! You'd have thoight I was setting up a kidnap for their little darlings, not taking a piccie of a rather large plastic kit.  :banghead:

yeah, people who makes models must be weird...!  ;) I'm surprised the police weren't called

Well you know us modellers - A real threat to society!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

NARSES2

Quote from: lancer on November 09, 2012, 07:47:21 AM

Well ????? If I've had beans for breakfast, chile for lunch and curry for dinner ???:wacko: :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 13, 2012, 02:26:46 AM

Well ????? If I've had beans for breakfast, chile for lunch and curry for dinner ???:wacko: :blink:

Will  we need to  issue   a GLOBAL  WARNING  about  this major contribution to atmospheric methane/global warming?
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Rheged on November 13, 2012, 06:16:19 AM

Will  we need to  issue   a GLOBAL  WARNING  about  this major contribution to atmospheric methane/global warming?

I thought there was a Standing Warning in place already..............  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: Rheged on November 13, 2012, 06:16:19 AM

I have won prizes - honestly  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

So, when you look up man made global warming in the dictionary - there'll be a photo of Narses there instead.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Rheged

I've  said it before, and no doubt one of us will say it again  ....Ain't  thread drift wonderful!!

Go4fun

So how many cows.... ehh... expulsions does it take to make an effective fuel-air bomb?  ;D
Thread drift? Really? I missed the memo... again!
"Just which planet are you from again"?

Rheged

Quote from: Go4fun on November 14, 2012, 02:29:37 PM
So how many cows.... ehh... expulsions does it take to make an effective fuel-air bomb?  

Don't go near that cow posterior  with  a lighted match!!

Quote from: Go4fun on November 14, 2012, 02:29:37 PM

Thread drift? Really? I missed the memo... again!

Not complaining, just commenting!!