F-22 and a KC-10 .... with a difference

Started by sykotik, November 04, 2012, 04:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

That's an entrance an a half.....!!! Couple of spanking kits there.....welcome to the madhouse...!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Cobra

You did a Superb Job with the Paint Scheme on the F-22 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Have You decided on the Paint scheme for Your Viper? Clave did a BSG Viper in the scheme of the 'Black tigers' from the Anime series 'Star Blazers'! Welcome and Stay Cool! Dan

sykotik

thanks for the warm welcome guys!
I also have a tiger scheme in mind for mine -although I've never seen the Star Blazers version. I was going to base it loosely on a normal tiger stripe scheme you might see on an F-18 - but not just in a small concentration - like all over the body. I had thought of doing it in .... have a guess.... splinter. The colors I have in mind won't be gray and black - more like yellow/green and black. Kinds like a bumble bee but not so yellow.

Cobra

The Black Tigers Colors are Black & Gold! you might have a Look @ Clave's Work to see what the Black tigers look like,OK? Dan

NARSES2

Firstly, wellcome aboard. Secondly - nice entrance  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

sykotik

Thank you for the welcome Narses - greatly appreciated

Quote from: Cobra on November 05, 2012, 12:29:16 AM
The Black Tigers Colors are Black & Gold! you might have a Look @ Clave's Work to see what the Black tigers look like,OK? Dan

Darn it, looks like I'm going to have to rethink my scheme now - I'm pretty sure I found the one your talking about (a heavily modified MK1 refit?). That scheme was really close to what I had in my head too (:rolleyes: and here I sat thinking I was being original..pfft). I wish I knew how he did his stripes though. I've sat on mine now for about 6 months trying to work out how the hell I was going to paint a complex tiger stripe pattern freehand.

Weaver

Splendid entrance - welcome to the nuthouse!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones