1/72 SU-33 WIF

Started by sykotik, November 10, 2012, 01:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykotik

hi again guys

I thought I could post my other WIF that I did not so long ago - an SU-33 that isn't a sea-flanker  :o

:cheers:

rickshaw

Very nice!  Like the camouflage!   :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

chrisonord

That is very nice indeed :thumbsup:
chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

pedrospe

Hi sykotik,this one is a great build,this version of the su-30 is one of my favorites.

regards

Pedro

sykotik

thanks guys

This was my very first ever WIF - all that time before hand it was paint to instructions  :rolleyes:
I have an A400 that I am thinking of doing in some kind of splinter scheme - complete with full lighting. The lighting is the easy part - thinking of the camo design is another story all together

Cliffy B

Arctic camo for the win!  :wub:  Nice clean Flanker, keep 'em coming please  :thumbsup:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

NARSES2

That scheme does look nice
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Supertom

"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

lancer

Now thats a wiffgasm!!!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Glenn Gilbertson

Well modelled with an interesting colour scheme. :thumbsup:

sykotik

thanks for the kind words fellas!  :cheers:

When it comes time to build the A400 I may well do a WIP thread - depending on my courage level at the time (and level of interest)

Thanks again for the warm welcomes :)

Cobra

Superb Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Welcome and Hope to see More Superb Work like This :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan