Beware the evil Marmite !!

Started by NARSES2, November 12, 2012, 08:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supertom

Does anyone have the post-taste photos of Brad, or is there a reason for there not being?
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Supertom on November 13, 2012, 12:07:12 PM
Does anyone have the post-taste photos of Brad, or is there a reason for there not being?

We couldn't get them past the UK Board of Film Censors............  ;) :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

rickshaw

What is this, "Marmite"?  It seems to be a pale imitation of the Vegemite.   :o
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Rheged

Quote from: rickshaw on November 14, 2012, 01:17:56 AM
What is this, "Marmite"?  It seems to be a pale imitation of the Vegemite.   :o

Marmite is a Northern hemisphere comestible.    Vegemite is equal but different and a Southern hemisphere product. I have been subjected to both items, and can quite happily eat either smeared on hot buttered toast.

I am informed that,  like morris dancing and bagpipe pibroch,  it should not be taken to excess.

There is no truth in the rumour that  Marmite/Vegemite are "Whiffs"  produced by the food industry,  nor that the Marmite development kitchen has links with Porton Down and Fort Dettrick.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet