WTD: 1/72 USAAF Markings

Started by Gondor, November 17, 2012, 01:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

I am looking for a set of USAAF markings with red edges to the star and all white bar. The size would be about the same size as used on a P-51 or slightly smaller.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Had a look in the national markings box and I have 3 of approximately the right size. They are old as they've just started to yellow. No idea where the 4th is ?

The new RS P-38 has them but the fusalage ones are very small. I'm not making that option so let me know if you are interested ? You might be able to get 4 out the two lots ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

Yes I am interested !

PM on it's way

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

NARSES2

Replied and will be in the post this lunchtime

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

sequoiaranger

If what you get doesn't please, I may have some of those red-outline markings to your liking. Keep me in mind.
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Gondor

Quote from: sequoiaranger on November 19, 2012, 10:09:40 AM
If what you get doesn't please, I may have some of those red-outline markings to your liking. Keep me in mind.

Will Do  :thumbsup:

Gondor

Gondor

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 17, 2012, 02:34:35 AM
Had a look in the national markings box and I have 3 of approximately the right size. They are old as they've just started to yellow. No idea where the 4th is ?

The new RS P-38 has them but the fusalage ones are very small. I'm not making that option so let me know if you are interested ? You might be able to get 4 out the two lots ?

Arrived today. They look as if they are exactly what I am needing  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not to start putting paint to plastic as well as some glue.

Gondor

NARSES2