Hayabusa Next Gen

Started by Jay-Jay, November 19, 2012, 12:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Jay-Jay on November 20, 2012, 09:19:12 AM
BTW I'd like to ask the following:
I find out the subject "upgraded Mig 29" was already discussed while enjoying "surfing" the previous topics   :o (http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29969.0.html).
Is it allowed to continue ?   :-X
Silly question but the thing is that previous experience with some (not all) french modellers did not end well as they were very sensitive and prone to put a "copyrights/trademark" on their models... :-\
Silly and very frustrating....
Should anyone like the given discussed topic draft I have no objection (all the opposite indeed !!) to share it and to encourage anyone to try the proposed idea.
Ideas are for all and not "copyrighted", at least the ones I am happy to share here with you  :lol:
Thanks for the clarifcation

Jay Jay this is YOUR take on the subject. We often find that members have similar ideas (great minds think alike  ;D) So continue away with your ideas

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Yup - just go with it and let your ideas flow. Sometimes models turns up about the same topic, or some ideas are just picked up simultaneaous- and independently. But still, there's a personal twist to each work - just because a thing has been done before it must not mean that it could not be done in another or way different fashion.  :thumbsup:

Jay-Jay

OK so thanks for clarification  ;)
Let's twist again then  :lol:
Here we go !
Draft done, plans 1/72 printed for reference, next step cutting plastic and a lot, lot, lot of putty and sanding...  :blink:

scooter

Quote from: Jay-Jay on November 21, 2012, 12:19:15 PMa lot, lot, lot of putty and sanding...  :blink:

Welcome to the wonderful world of PSR- Putty, Sand, Repeat  :banghead:  :thumbsup:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

silverwindblade

QuoteI find out the subject "upgraded Mig 29" was already discussed while enjoying "surfing" the previous topics   Shocked (http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29969.0.html).
Is it allowed to continue ?   Lips Sealed
Silly question but the thing is that previous experience with some (not all) french modellers did not end well as they were very sensitive and prone to put a "copyrights/trademark" on their models... Undecided
Should anyone like the given discussed topic draft I have no objection (all the opposite indeed !!) to share it and to encourage anyone to try the proposed idea.

Heh, yeah that's my one (I've changed usernames since then). I finished it, and it received some kind words, but that's no reason for anyone else not to do a MiG-29 of any kind. I love seeing what other people make of the same aircraft, and I like your manga-inspired or flavoured ideas. I very much approve of your inspiration too. I'll look forward to what you come up with!
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
Gordon's Alive, a Podcast I host. Check us out!

Jay-Jay

Quote from: silverwindblade on November 24, 2012, 08:12:43 AM
QuoteI find out the subject "upgraded Mig 29" was already discussed while enjoying "surfing" the previous topics   Shocked (http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29969.0.html).
Is it allowed to continue ?   Lips Sealed
Silly question but the thing is that previous experience with some (not all) french modellers did not end well as they were very sensitive and prone to put a "copyrights/trademark" on their models... Undecided

Heh, yeah that's my one (I've changed usernames since then). I finished it, and it received some kind words, but that's no reason for anyone else not to do a MiG-29 of any kind. I love seeing what other people make of the same aircraft, and I like your manga-inspired or flavoured ideas. I very much approve of your inspiration too. I'll look forward to what you come up with!

Thank you  ;)
Model is still on workbench as I visited my relatives this weekend but that was great because my father made me a surprise : he found some dusty matchbox and esci kits I received when I was a teenager !! more than 20 years old kits !!!
It gives me a couple of ideas, some jets ("Canadian-fashionned jet" ;) ) and some others french-fashionned with propellers (old imcomplete Ju188 Matchbox actually and still sexy to me  :wub: )

Should be able to post them very soon  :party:
BRGDS