2013 GB Initial outline

Started by NARSES2, December 06, 2012, 07:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Geoff on December 08, 2012, 11:39:09 AM

Yes - the civil war continues into 1940s. The Tzar is in Alaska which remaind Russian. White forces have a largish area of eastern Siberia under their control. But there is a constant low intensity war with seasonal "big pushes". A bit like the war in the Ukraine that lasted into the 50's.
There was some artwork for a Tzarist P-39 on here a few years ago IIRC.

Now that's a fantastic and plausable scenarion in my view  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

rickshaw

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Daryl J.

I like the idea.   Enough so I hope the category continues indefinitely after the official close.  

There are, almost for certain, British aircraft which never quite came into being used by the Pakistanis, and non-existent Soviet aircraft used by the Indians.  Or some such scenario.  

Would RAF aircraft in Hong Kong circa 1955 count if the kit was modified..say for instance..a T-tailed Supermarine Attacker in some spurious unit?  

Chris answered yes, btw.   Thanks

NARSES2

Quote from: Daryl J. on December 09, 2012, 02:23:33 PM
I like the idea.   Enough so I hope the category continues indefinitely after the official close.  

Daryl I hope my reply to your PM answers your questions ?

As for continuing then I'm aiming to switch the current Aussierama GB to the Themed Builds section once its over so that people can continue with old and new projects. Hopefully come 2014  :blink: the same will happen with this GB, but there's a lot of water to go under the bridge first.

Chris