Main Menu

Odds & Ordnance

Started by darthspud, December 11, 2012, 04:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darthspud

Has anyone had dealings with the above firm?

I emailled a few weeks ago, gave two different emails for response(just in case) and have heard nowt.

I'm after some TSR2 refuelling parts and overwing rails for my Lightning and these guys are the only ones who do them in 1/72 at a reasonable price.
too old for a paper round, too young for me pensions, dammit, back to work then!

kitbasher

One purchase, Hunter T7 conversion for the Revell Hunter.  Dealings were fine - told me when hings were back in stock, placed an order and the stuff was with me pretty pronto.

However Mr O&O lives somewhere remote on one of the Scottish Islands so it's not impossible that his internet connection is down at least some of the time.  Also I recall he was in ill health (but subsequently recovered) but of course who knows whether he's had a relapse.  I think he was at Telford with a small stall.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Gondor

Odds and Ordinance is a great little company run from the Isle of Skye by Campbell who is a firm supporter of both the What If and Project Cancelled SIG's. Regularly attends Telford and several other shows and is an all round good bloke. If I remember correctly he is having to effectively restart casting parts himself so he may not have a lot of items in stock at the moment.

Highly recommended.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

darthspud

Thanks Kitbasher/Gondor, i'll persevere and hope all comes good.

:thumbsup:
too old for a paper round, too young for me pensions, dammit, back to work then!