silent Typhoon

Started by lenny100, December 15, 2012, 10:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenny100

found this during a random search would give credit if i knew who drew it

Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

JayBee

"Silent Typhoon", there aint no such animal.   :blink:
We get them here at Prestwwick and silent is the last word you would use. Mind you they are less noisey than Tornado's.

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Hobbes

Hm, that could be a fun build. New intakes and exhausts, reprofile the bottom and nose...

perttime

I think it should also have a V or butterfly tail.

My not-all-that-great attempt:

pedrospe

This is great,and the V tail is a good idea,thanks for sharing.

best regards

Pedro

Howard of Effingham

cheers lenny!

great find.  :thumbsup:

an excuse for using one of the 1/72 revell tiffie's over xmas if ever there was one.

is that HMS belfast i see in the river below tower bridge joining in the battle?  ;)
Keeper of George the Cat.

NARSES2

Now you mention it Trevor there's a few things odd about that pic. I assume it is meant to be Belfast by Tower Bridge but even though I'm not sure if the aircraft are approaching the Thames from North or South there's a bridge in the wrong place. Tower B is the farthest East until you hit the Dartford crossing. If the one to it's left is meant to be London Bridge (and thus to the West) then all the others are in the wrong place ! Plus what is the tributary entering the Thames to the left of TB ? It's not the Fleet if it's on the North bank nor Deptford Creek if on the South ???

Chris a very confused BABL (born & bred Londoner)  :blink:

I'll go and get my coat  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

JayBee

How do you combine JMN and Londoner?  :rolleyes:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

Jellied-eel Munching Numpty??? :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: JayBee on January 03, 2013, 08:19:41 AM
How do you combine JMN and Londoner?  :rolleyes:

best not to ask jim. it would be like trying to ask a dundee utd fan where dundee's ground was. difficult and dangerous indeed.  :o

chris lives sarf of the river, foreign country that.  ;D

me born north of the river and very proud of that.  :wub:

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 03, 2013, 07:34:33 AM
Now you mention it Trevor there's a few things odd about that pic. I assume it is meant to be Belfast by Tower Bridge but even though I'm not sure if the aircraft are approaching the Thames from North or South there's a bridge in the wrong place. Tower B is the farthest East until you hit the Dartford crossing. If the one to it's left is meant to be London Bridge (and thus to the West) then all the others are in the wrong place ! Plus what is the tributary entering the Thames to the left of TB ? It's not the Fleet if it's on the North bank nor Deptford Creek if on the South ???

hmm, i was thinking along the same lines chris. but who cares? its cracking picture and a great find by lenny. now to see how buildable it is.  ;)

NARSES2

Quote from: Mossie on January 04, 2013, 01:55:49 AM
Jellied-eel Munching Numpty??? :wacko:

I have to be in the mood for Jellied Eels - but when I am  :wub:

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.