RNZAF TA-4K Mark II

Started by FAR148, December 24, 2012, 12:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gekko_1

Quote from: FAR148 on March 05, 2013, 04:14:12 PM
Thanks for the support guys  :thumbsup: She'll look cool along side her Canadian cousin. Today I did a color test using sand, dark ghost gray(looks darker to me in the profile) and I mixed up a dark tan color.

Steven L  :cheers:

Yes, you nailed the colours! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Richard.

Gekko_1

nighthunter

Thanks for answering my question, Richard, much appreciated.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

FAR148

Quote from: Gekko_1 on March 07, 2013, 11:16:22 AM

:cheers:

Richard.

OH MY LORD!!!! LOOK AT THAT PRETTY GIRL!!!  :o  Talk about inspiring  :thumbsup:

Gekko_1

Quote from: FAR148 on March 08, 2013, 10:41:45 AM
OH MY LORD!!!! LOOK AT THAT PRETTY GIRL!!!  :o  Talk about inspiring  :thumbsup:

Thanks Steven, I'm sure you know what to do with her from this point on! I look forward with interest!

Richard.

FAR148

Preshading done!
I used Military Brown(FS30117) for the sand/dark tan areas and Euro I gray(FS 36081) for the gray areas.

Until next post,
Steven L  :cheers:

Daryl J.

Graded color pre shading.   I like that much better than blacklining everything. 

Scooterman

ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NARSES2

Quote from: Daryl J. on March 09, 2013, 09:49:25 AM
Graded color pre shading.   I like that much better than blacklining everything.  

Yes it seems far more sensible.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

FAR148

Project is stopped, going through some difficult times. Will come to it when things get better.

Until later,
Steven L :-\

Gekko_1

Quote from: FAR148 on March 17, 2013, 01:04:26 PM
Project is stopped, going through some difficult times. Will come to it when things get better.

Until later,
Steven L :-\

Sorry to hear that Steven. Hope things get better soon!

Richard.

kerick

We'll be here when all is well again. Hope things straighten out soon.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

bearmatt

OMG....Where have I been for all this time?  :banghead:
Just discovered your thread here.

And scooterman resumes my impression very well... ohboy!

That's gonna be another masterpiece!  :party:

And I hope you sort things out. We're waiting here till then
Take care

Cheers

bearmatt
The carpet monster took it!

Sauragnmon

I'm late to the party, but that is some very interesting work so far.  I like it a lot, and look forward to seeing your work continue, even if it makes me want to take up knitting.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

FAR148

Thanks guys for the support. Things are slowly getting better. Last Dec I lost my job, couldn't find work and lost my apartment. All my stuff is sitting in storage and has be for the pass year. Early dec 2013, I finally found work and move to Chicago. Looking for a new apartment now and will soon get back to my passions.

It's been a long and hard year
Steven L    :cheers: