New Freightdog items available now

Started by Freightdog862, December 28, 2012, 03:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Colin

Do you know when the Tempest VI conversion will be ready ? It's not on the website yet but I noticed it advertised in SAMI

Thanks

Chris

BTW the Mustang conversion is a beautifull fit  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Freightdog862

Hi Chris,

Glad you like the Mustang set. I spoke to Paul yesterday and he hopes to get a test cast ready in two weeks, so if all OK (it normally is) then should be on sale at end of the month. Decals (post-war stencils in red, black and yellow) have been ready since October....

Colin

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Asks meekly....Would a Vampire NF.10 conversion for the Airfix Vampire T.11 be too much to ask?  I know the fuselage  in the cockpit area would require a bit of surgery, but that's not beyond average modelling skills.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

The Wooksta!

Reading between the lines in some posts on Britmodeller, I think John Adams is looking at an NF10 at some point in the near future.

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Freightdog862

Yes I don't plan anything for the Vampire, its out soon and the trick is to get the sets ready when the kit arrives which just won't happen. Also canopies are a pain so leave that one to John! However I do have plans for some items due later in the year for new Airfix releases, but can't say anymore, there are industrial spies everywhere these days you know.... :-X ;)

Colin

NARSES2

Got the e-mail re the Tempest VI  :thumbsup:

Are you at Southern Expo Colin ?

Freightdog862

Hi Chris, sorry for late repl, yes I am! See you there.

Colin

Freightdog862

NARSES2