Gripen in splinter scheme!

Started by pyro-manic, December 30, 2012, 09:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

kerick

Complete with boot prints all over it from the maintainers! Looks sharp but I think I will let the pros do that scheme.
Thanks for the link.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

perttime

Aha, F7 trains Gripen pilots and they are making the move from A/B models to C/D... or retiring the A/B.
In the Swedish thread it says that the bottom side is not repainted: it is still Gripen gray.

On the second page there's a photo of a Gripen that is painted black on top. There should be more about that one at http://www.facebook.com/groups/saab39gripen/photos/

Dizzyfugu

At last, a real Gripen in "Fields & Meadows" livery. There used to be a (very good) photoshopped grey Gripen around with the splinter scheme.

lancer

It's nice to see the Gripen back in REAL swedish cammo colours. It looks really great!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

bearmatt

I like ipms stockholm's motto:

We don't do inbox reviews.
We build.

;D

And they even do what if's in 1:1  :wacko:

Great link pyro. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers
Bearmatt
The carpet monster took it!

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

pyro-manic

'Tis rather nice, if quite unlikely ever to get onto an actual aircraft.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

lancer

Quote from: chrisonord on January 08, 2013, 05:15:30 PM
How about this one too

Chris

this must be an old photo then, as the FAA have already had them in service for some time. I've even got one built in plastic form faithfully reproducing the real one I took lots of pictures of at the last Navy Days I went to... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die